Gaffney, SC
Limestone College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Limestone College

Tonsa

Best known for it's dedication to it's students. There are a wide range of classes available, and Limestone College is extremely diverse. Known for zero tolerance for violence, horseplay, plagarism, cheating and bullying.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to be more focused on education rather than playing sports or hanging out with my friends. I would also tell myself that it may not seem like I will need some of this informaton but that I would learn a great deal. I would advise not just myself but my friends and siblings that education is of the utmost importance and that our parents were not lying just to get us to do our studies. History appeared to be one of those subjects that I did not feel I needed, but since going back to school, I regret having not taken it seriously. It is very informative and interesting. As for math classes, I would tell myself to ask more questions, ask for help and pay attention to the instruction that is being given. Lastly, I would tell myself to go to college after high school instead of joining the military just so I could be out on my own.

The best about my school is that the Professors do everything to make sure that you understand the work. Tutoring is available, and professors are available to answer any questions or assist in anyway necessary. I also like the fact that they are extremely diverse. Knowing that the professors are willing to assist in anyway provides a positive environment. The diversity is just icing on the cake and all students seem to get along and help each other however they can.

Matthew

Well, I went straight into the military after high school so I did not put much thought into the college experience. Being here now I would tell myself that academics throughout high school really get you to where you want to be when you enter into college. In high school you have much more help from teachers and they like to take your hand and guide you. As for college the teachers will help to a certain extent but you are responsible for your own work.

I wish I had known how bad the food really was.

It may be a generic answer but the food is not good at all.

College has provided experiences and oppurtunities that nothing else could offer. College has offered me the chance to meet new people, learn a variety of subjects and information, and helped me develop as a person. Financial issues had almost ended my college journey but I couldn't jeopardize the future possibilities that college would provide for me. Already, college has been valuable to attend because it has helped me get a job as a substitute teacher. I know finishing my education will only prove to be invaluable as time progresses.

Alissa

Since beginning college, I have had the opportunity to experience different course that I did not realize would fascinate me. Because of the different classes I have been able to attend, I switched majors because I discovered an interest in psychological research. I wanted to be a teacher originally, and by following that path I reached another one that I find more fulfilling. I have met a diverse group of people and made friendships that I hope will last a lifetime. I think meeting people with different interests has helped me get a broader look at life and the world around me and I have learned to appreciate diversity. Professsors have impcted me and made me look at things from a different angle. Going to college is more than just getting an education with books, it is truly a learning experience with hands on experience.

Uniqua

My classmates are respectful, kind, very open-minded, and determined.

My classmates are respectful, kind, very open-minded, and determined.

While attending college at Limestone, I have received a wonderful experience of the campus and the people on it. My experience here has been okay. Most of the teachers are decent and the food is sometimes delicious. At times they have been slack and giving me a hard time. It has been valuable by being small. It's a great learning environment and has helped me to concentrate and study to make all A's which is what I always hoped for.

The best thing about my school is that it's small. It has a small number of students which makes it a comfortable place to learn. It has the great benefit of one on one conversations with the professors, quietness to study, and privacy. There are great, beautiful view to look at. Also, the small campus is easy to get around. No long walks to classes or the cafeteria, everything is in it's place.

evelyne

My college experience has opened up a whole new world, more like expanded my view. It has confirmed my purpose in life. It has also extended my respect for education. My major is nursing, i have always known that nursing would be a part of my life and after enrolling nursing just felt right. I truly love caring for people and learning how to better care for people, i want to make a difference not only in peoples lives but also in younger adults. Nursing school has given me an opportunity to explore what i love to do and also mentor younger adults to pursue their education. In conclusion, what i value from my college experience, is the opportunity to learn more about helping people, value of education and inspire younger adults to pursue a better future by pursuing education.

spencer

I have learned alot since i have been in college. It is a time for learning and having fun. After achieving my eagle scout over the summer i had to put alot of work and time into it but i got it done with flying colors. It is the same with college. if i put enough time into it and focous while having a job i can achieve many things in this life.

Lorri

A wonderful Christian based school with programs for all types of students.

A wonderful Christian based school with programs for all types of students.

Adapting to all students with a program for everyone.

Education is very important for a person to grow. Constantly challenging yourself is a way to stay sharp. College is also a way for you to advance in your career or to gain an advanced career. Even if you are in a career you should continue education to continue to grow as a person.

Cody

Limestone College is best known for its' personal approach towards learning. The teaching staff is on a first-name basis with their students. The education that one recieves in a classroom is personal as well as nurturing. Being a a private, and moderately populated college gives each and every student a greater chance with the teacher/student close approach philosophy. Whether athlete or non-athlete, all are students first.

It would be most excellent to travel back in time. I wish that I knew what I know know when I was younger. The one piece of advice that I would share with myself would be concerning procrastination. Just because you (me) fear graduating one year early does not mean that you do not need to be financially prepared when going in to college. There are so many oppurtunities to ease the financial stress of paying for college. So, get on it! Do not wait to ask for helpful scholarships you are elegible for. Now, go get to it!

There is no sterio-types to be found at Limestone. The only personal trait that should be required is dedication. Sure, there are other characteristics which would be desirable. Here positive traits are honed to be more effective, and lessly positive traits are re-molded.

Aries

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior I would definitely do it. The first thing I would tell myself to do is to become a very organised person because it is very important. My first semester of college was rough in the beginning because I was unorganized. I turned in many things after the due date because I never wrote down or remembered deadlines. If it were not for my english professor being such a nice person, and allowing me to turn in an extremely important essay a week and a half late, i would not have obtained my goal of finishing the semester with a 3.0 GPA. I believe that with organization i could have obtained above a 3.5 GPA because I would not have received points taken off for late work. Fortunately for me I learned the importance of organization before it was too late right before midterms.

The worst thing about being at Limestone College is that it can be a bit boring at times and sometimes the paperwork in the business office is done a little slow.

Any person that would like to attend Limestone College should be serious about their academics. Limestone College is a small college, therefore anyone interested in small classes with one -on-one time with teachers should attend this school. There is plenty of time to receive and extra help if needed as the professors are always there for you when they are needed. There are always many campus activities at Limestone so a social person who is very active would love to go to Limestone.

Limestone College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.