Limestone College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Limestone College

mitchell

I enjoy my time at Limetsone, it is a smaller college and allows for a personalized learning enviroment. There is something at Limestone for everyone from sports to major and minor choices. Limestone is neslted in a small town but still has a lot to offer.

Eve

It’s a great place to be focused. If you know what you want you will succeed. Plenty of willing community members that put education first. A beautiful and green campus, albeit small. The tuition is quite high, but such is the price of an education these days.

Ana

It is a very good college who keeps growing each year. Academically, the college is a very good opportunity to every student for his / her future. On the athletic side, the college has a large number of student-athletes (about 80%); Many Student-athletes are offered different awards which contribute to help the students to pay for their tuition and in this way to obtain their degree in four academic years. Besides this, for the students pursuing a Bachelor Degree, the college also offers the opportunity to take MBA classes (Master in Business and Administration) during their undergraduate program, which would offer them the opportunity to advance their graduate program at the same time as the undergraduate program. This is very interesting as it also reduces the cost of the masters (graduate program) and the time to obtain it as students can start their master degree during their undergraduate program. I believe Limeste College is a great place both academically and athletically for all students who desire to have a bright future; It offers great programs and opportunities!

Diana

I loved my teachers a classes, it can be a struggle, especially with science majors but its more than doable and your education comes down to the teachers and how available they are and how they teach. The chemistry department only has 2 teachers and none I would ever want a class with again but the Biology department is amazing. Also almost everyone comes to play a sport so if you do not, you'll feel left out. I will comment that they made it so hard to move off that I never even did and now they have a new policy that doesn't allow anyone to move off unless you live with a relative within 50 miles which absolutely sucks because there is only one nice dorms and 2 "niceish" apartments they bought because they do not have enough room to house everyone. The other dorms and apartments are creepy and if you do not get into the new ones or apartments it will not be fun. It also does not have a lot of clubs to participate in. Its sports or nothing. One thing I like is it is very small and accessible to get to classes and see people you know. Its very relaxed on campus and if you love lacrosse, it's the place to be.

KennaDee

Limestone is a safe, fun, well-rounded, educated school. The professors are great and so are the students. I learn a lot in the classrooms and I am so happy that I chose this school for pursuing my career. In the next four years I know I will learn a lot and I am excited to see where I go with Limestone.

Reydiance

Limestone College( soon to be University) is a helpful school, they focus on sports but your education will always come first there. The school has many opportunities to branch out and get your foot in the doot for your major and the job you want when you leave there. They always ask how we want the school to improve involve us with discussions and sometimes decisions we celebrate sports, with fun week event, themes or even the school paying for free skate night, free movies. They make a way for you to meet new people and leave there with friends and a new look at the world, you leave there knowing they prepared you for the real world.

Allison

Overall, Limestone isn't a bad school. It's a private school, so it tends to be a little more expensive. Teachers are usually awesome and very accessible by email. The only complaint I really have is that if you aren't an athlete, you don't really matter. The school is very focused on athletics and not so much on academics. It wouldn't have been my first choice if it wasn't a convenient location and wasn't one of limited schools that have my major.

JaVaris

I love the campus and the environment. There is so much to be involved in at Limestone. I like the 13 to 1 class sizes, which will make it easy for me to learn and have the attention I need to be successful. The campus is beautiful and all of the staff I meet were very nice, friendly and helpful. I plan on attending Fall of 2018!

Madison

I love it! Everyone is so welcoming and nice. The professors are willing to work with you and we are all very invested in our sports, extracurriculars, and mostly our academics.

Susan

I am a Online Social Work major. I do have many friends that actually do go to the Campus in Gaffney SC and they love it. I have visited them a couple of times and the environment is amazing. As far as being an online student I love it and the teachers still care for you and are still there for you as if you were in a real classroom. I loved that I chose this school. They actually care about you, and even though I am just an online student I still feel like I belong.

jamesia

About a week ago i went to open house and i absolutely loved it , everyone was so nice and polite. The staff and students answered all your questions you had and the tour was very informational and helpful . Going into the school i had about three colleges on my mind but after the tour limestone was the only college I actually liked and i would like to attend.

Limestone is a excellent college, and I would recommend it to anybody pursuing a degree in social work or any other field. Limestone isn't your average college. I am a social work major and my opinion is, it is the best college for me, to pursue my degree in social work. We have top flight instructors and faculty and staff, it can't get know better than that.

Carletheia

Limestone College has been a good experience so far. I plan on continuing my studies there and enter a graduate program later. Like other schools, it has it's flaws, but my instructors have all been awesome. I would recommend anyone to take a chance with Limestone, I did.

Sandra

I believe that Limestone College is a dedicated institute of higher learning. They go above and beyond to make sure that their students reach their full potential. No issue or question is to small. The professors are dedicated to making sure that all their students have the same opportunities in class.

Shonnon

I love Limestone!! it has been such a wonderful experience for me!

Jackara

Limestone is an okay college. It was new experience for me. Some things could be better but overall I enjoy it.

Hailey

I love the small class size, how involved the professors are, how the professor can help every individual student because the class size is so small. I love the athletic department, I love how my coach’s are very involved in the sport and how they are always pushing us to get better. Overall I love Limestone College.

Jordon

My overall opinion of Limestone College is very positive. The college is a very nice size for someone who doesn’t want to attend a very large college. Limestone College has a ton of programs for students to join and get involved in to make their college experience much more enjoyable.