Southington, CT
Lincoln College of New England-Southington

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of New England-Southington

osana

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to buckle up, consentrate more, and put in more effort. I would advise myself that college is not as easy as it may seem. There's a lot of work that one has to do and keep up with. I high school I would just mess around and not take it seriously. I'd tell myself that I need to pay attention because I will need all the things I learn in high school. Get to school on time and listen to the teachers. Don't just get by. Succeed in being at the top of the class, in every class, not just the ones I like. I would advise myself to be more mature about starting life after high school and not to brush it off as nothing. Anyone can get by. It takes hard work and determination to make it to the top, where I want to be.

Margaret

If I could go back in time and talk to 18 year old me, I would have a lot to say. I would start off by saying, "Brace yourself, a lot is coming your way. You are going to have a lot of opportunities coming your way, take them! You are going to come into contact with a very big variaty of people. Choose wisely with who you associate with because some people may not want the best for you and will bring you down to their level, and you won't realize it until it is too late. I know you didn't like homework in high school and got away with a lot in high school, but don't think you can continue that in college. You will be lucky to get homework so do it. Try hard and do your best, because if you go on doing the bare minimum you are going to waste a lot of money and a lot of people's time. Make sure to try new things and take every chance to meet new people because you will want something to remember after you graduate."

Charae

Charae, become focused. Time flies so quickly you don't even realize when your time is up. Instead of hanging with the wrong crowd doing the wrong things, or doing nothing at all go home and do that homework. You're such an intelligent girl and the world needs to know this. Instead of thinking of school work and homework as a burden, think of it as an opportunity to express your inner knowledge, thoughts, and feelings beneficially. Think of it like this, you are going to be 17 when you graduate, two years from then you can be graduating again with an associates degree at the age of 19, you're unstoppable and nothing is unattainable.

Other than the beautiful scenery, the best thing about this school is how involved the staff and teachers are with the students. They help you out when it comes to finding proper school funding, if they see you falling behind or missing class they get down to the bottom of it and help you make sure it doesn't happen anymore.

I brag about living on campus. I have a lot of new friends and we all come from different struggles and walks of life. Even though we have different ethnic and cultural backrounds we all find something we can relate with in each other. Even if you're not good with making friends and meeting new people, you'll find a group of kids just like you.

It is a small school so there is more communication with the teachers and other staff. I am able to go any time of day to get extra help from not just my teacher but other teachers that teach the same course.

I tell them that the teachers and other staff are great people to be around. All of the classes are small enough so i get one on one attention.

Lea

If i could go back to my senior year of college I would definetly go away to college. I would not have stayed home and went to a local college. I would have also thought about what I wanted to do more. I was very young and naive and wish i had more experiences. I regret that i didnt go away to school.

They dont give enough financial aid. I have my bachelors already and because of that I dont qualify for any financial aid.

Lincoln College of New England-Southington administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.