Denver, CO
Lincoln College of Technology-Denver

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-Denver

Brady

It was a very nice school. I loved it and cannot wait to attend. Everybody seemed very nice and very helpful. The people who I spoke with helped me out a lot. They were all very nice and extremely helpful and couldn't have made the process easier. Very nice school.

victoria

Doing the diesel program and it's the best thing I've ever done in my life. If I could finish and then study automotive I would with no doubt. Teachers are great and learning experience is the best.

kyle

Overall, i am mostly satisfied with my experience at Lincoln so far! I have ample time and resources to pursue practicing and refining my skills at welding. The instructors are all experienced in the trade and for the most part are amicable and helpful! when it comes to requesting help with a certain project or I am struggling with something they have no problem coming out to the welding booth i am in and showing me how it should be done so i can try to replicate their results.

Israel

Lincoln tech is a pretty good school and people should definitely go here if you want to learn a trade.The automotive programs are really good there and will definitely get your career started. Welding is also a program but it is pretty new so i would highly suggest automotive programs.

Seth

The one thing above all other that I would stress is the need to have patients with life. In time's things will not always go right and you will get stressed. Only in dealling with the challenges that come with life will you grow to your full potential and be able to achive your dreams.

• $0

Lincoln College of Technology-Denver administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.