Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis Top Questions

Tyler

I would tell myself that it is really important to go to college to better yourself and your career so that you can set back and say well i know that i done everything i can do to better myself and thats all i can do. Thanks

chaz

always give anything you do your best effort .be more open minded to learning something, every chance you get.no matter how unimportant it may seem at the time.

Timothy

I would take the time to do more in my community-community service can land you some great scholarships as well as giving you the satisfaction of being a contributing member of your community. I would also have taken the time to spend more of my time with those that I am closest to. It has been really difficult being away from both my family and my friends. I would have saved more money from my job so that I could now afford to go and do a few things since I had never been out of state before college started. I would be just as determined to succeed as I am now. I would have also apppreciated my time in high school more, knowing now that being carefree and having life easy was something taken for granted. Life is taking place all around you in high school but , since graduation, life is taking place more significantly because I am creating it as I take on more and more challenges with things I have never done--I definitely would have done some things differently had I had a clearer vision back then of what more I could have accomplished

Josh

I would tell myself to enjoy my life and every bit of freedom I had. I am currently twenty-one, a full-time manager at a restaurant, a college student, and I have own my own home since i was nineteen. I spend an incredilbe amount of time and money managing all the differnt things I do in my life. I would never give up my current life but i wish I would have spent more time with friends and enjoyed the simpler things. I would tell myself to talk to more people and make more friends; most of mine have gone out of state or to the military. I have also had to develop a lot of people skills being a manager and it was a fairly hard lesson to learn. I would have needed the people skill in college because most of the students are much older and more experienced than myself. I wish i could have learned the skills of talking to people. I also would tell myself to save more money. I have always tried to save a good amount of money for emergencies, which has been completly depleted due to my house, remodeling, and college.