Cincinnati, OH
Lincoln College of Technology-Tri-County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-Tri-County

My school is very diverse and helpful, there is always someone to help and always something to learn.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing more about life and college, I would have a lot of advice to give myself. I would say that it is important to stay focused your senior year and take serious classes, instead of classes that will be easy. I would advise myself to take a math class my senior year, because a lot can be forgotten in one year. I would tell myself that even though studying is important, it's also important to have fun and enjoy time with your friends and peers, because people really do lose touch after high school. I would remind myself how important it is to actually study and not cram before a test, and procrastinating only adds more stress on yourself. I would also say keep up the good work, because everyone needs a little encouragement their senior year especially when senioritis really starts to kick in.

Any kind of person could attend this school. They accomodate to your schedule and make it possible to work and go to school. They are always willing to help and very interested in helping the students. A person who may not like the school would be someone looking for more than a two year degree.

Lincoln College of Technology-Tri-County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.