West Palm Beach, FL
Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach

norge

Its a really good school

Its a really good school

rachel

My school is one of the most helpful institutes in the county, they give you the tools to succeed and they also provide help in using those tools.

If i could go back in time i would tell myself to keep my head up. When i went to college for my first degree i was very nervous and got down on myself alot. I wish i could have gone back in time and told myself to stay positive and not to worry about the small stuff. I am right now going back to school for a bachlors and i tell myself those words everyday. They help not to get down on myself and because of that I have kept my grades up. I feel so much better about school this time around because i have done so well. I want to continue in school until the end so that i can be proud of myself for doing something so great in helping my future.

i belive that any kind of student would want to attend my school. The student should want to go to school to make their lives better not just for themselves but for their family and community as well. If there is a student out there that shouldn't attend my school it would be one that does not care about their future. They do not want to do better for themselves and they have no drive in their heart to succeed.

Oliver

If you like to learn more abour cars and have the opputunity to work on cars the Lincoln College is the place for you. You will meet people from all kinds of places. You will succeed if you do the work and pay close attetion to the teachers. The location is better then other schools and has classes down to 20 students for the minimum.

You can get certified and have several license's as you go through the course's. You learn step by step through 3 month course's in sections of the automotive field such as wheels and suspension, transmission, AC, and much more.

If I could go back I would have plenty to say to myself. One of the major things that I would tell myself is to apply to more scholarships so that I would have to pay less out of my pocket and have money to spend. I wouls also tell myself that I must find a job so that I can continue on having money in my account to spend on anything that I need such as clothes, food, gas, and gifts for other people. I would talk to myself about the school and how to make the most of it and to study so that I would have a better chance of getting a better grades. This would be the main things that I would talk to myself about during my senior year in high school.

I would tell myself to have fun in college. I don?t mean go out and party all the time. I mean to join school clubs, get involved in school actives, and make more friends. Going through college without friends to enjoy it with is not pleasant. Also pay attention to your grades is very important. The grades you make in college will follow you for the rest of your life. You will never get another chance to improve these grades. Grades not only show how smart you are, it shows that you are a hard worker. Another advice I would give myself is to acquire as much job experience, in the field of work you would like work in, as you can.

A person who is a hard working and will not give up when faced with challenges. A person who is self motivated and enjoys working with others.

A person who is lazy, hate working with others, and does not follow directions.

Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.