Springfield, IL
Lincoln Land Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln Land Community College

The advice i would give myself would be to never give up on anything. It takes one step at a time in order for you to reach where you what you want to. Don't be discouraged if something goes wrong, keep shooting for what you believe in.

Someone who is attentive, well-rounded, and goal-oriented. It's very important that a peerson of these qualities gets a good education in return!!

A person that is sloppy, careless, and doesnt mind skipping classes.

dana

Startiing young people off on the right foot and allowing them to make good sound decisions toward the career path of their choosing

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is easy. PLAY BALL!!! As a senior in high school my plan was for the military, Army National Guard, and noone was talking me out of it. What should have happened was for me to listen and play softball through college. The military has taken me on amazing adventures, some good and some bad, but looking back I should have simply taken the advice of my parents, played ball and then joined...ensuring i would get my degree. Now, I am a struggling single mom who has decided that school is the only way and just starting off in my thirties and although my life experiences have been more than most could hope for I am currently jobless and only able to get jobs that are low salary. My advice to me, simple...PLAY BALL IN THE DIRT, save the GI JOE dirt for later.

The fact that it was designed for people of all ages, like the 65 year old man who just graduated nursing school. I was nervous at first being an older single mom just starting off school again but after hearing of that guy...lincoln land community college was definately designed for me.

Lillian

I would tell my past self to wake up and to stop messing around. Life isn't all about play. In order to suceed you have to work hard. There is a time to have fun and there is a time to sit down and study. If a balance can not be found between these two factors, then it'll be very easy to fail or screw up. Get serious about life, because once graduation is over life begins to move very fast. Don't get left behind, don't give up, and most of all, beleive in yourself!

The best thing about Lincoln Land is the fact that the teachers really care about the grades you get in their class. They go out of their way to make sure you don't fail.

I wish I would have known that it was easy to screw up that way I would have avoided being lazy and did all of my work. (on time)

Lincoln Land Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.