Lincoln Trail College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lincoln Trail College

Shelby

I have attended Lincoln Trail College in the past few years. I received my pharmacy technician certificate, as well as an Associate's Degree in Science and Arts. In the fall, I will be going back to LTC to pursue an Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN-ADN). I have always felt very safe at Lincoln Trail College. It is a junior college with small class sizes and instructors who are very attentive to students' academic and personal needs. Instructors have faculty offices that are accessible early in the morning and late in the afternoon for questions and help. Also, instructors pay close attention to their emails and never hesitate to reply to an email to help out a student. I highly recommend Lincoln Trail College for its great instructors, small class sizes, and safe campus.

Takoda

I have attended this school the last 2 years of high school. The professors care about each student and knows each one by name. Daily the professors push each student to reach their fullest potential reaching their goals. I have been able to open my eyes about the college life and due to the ability to take college classes during high school, I know I want to further my education to be the most productive citizen that I can be.

Blake

I think that LTC is a great college to attend. LTC offers a lot of options majors and has the highest graduation success rate in the state. The school also has a few unique programs such as Process technology and welding which I am taking. This school is close to home which is allowing me to stay at home and commute to the school.

Collin

Lincoln Trail College is a good small community college to start college at. This school has some great academics in the classroom with professors that know their subject. However, due to its size, Lincoln Trail does not offer some of the big opportunities that a University would. All in all, Lincoln Trail is a good college to start your college career with solid academics and a cheaper price tag.