Lincoln University-Jefferson City

« See more reviews of Lincoln University-Jefferson City

If you are a person who is focused on having fun, partying, and just hanging with friends rather than the type of person who is dedicated to obtaining a good education, then this is not the right school for you. In fact, I'm not sure that any school would be right for a person who is not ready to dedicate their time and energy towards their education. The instructors are wonderful and very ready to help students when they ask, so there is really no reason that a student who wants to should not do well at this school.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is one who isn't willing to learn from others and learn to be a family. Lincoln to me, is like a family and have that certain bond. Also, if you're use to the big city life, that person may not like the more "small town" feel Lincoln has to bring. But coming from a small town, it's just right!

I believe that people who are on drugs are selling drugs or are gang affiliated shouldn't be allowed at this school It causes conflict and extra drama for the students who are actually trying to better themselves.

People thats want to have a lot of fun at the same time.

Quiet soft spoken that wouldnt stand up for themselves

I think anyone could go to this school.

Everyone should attend this school