Lincoln University-Jefferson City

« See more reviews of Lincoln University-Jefferson City

Theres really not that much, I guess I wish I would have known a little more about the classes I was going to have to have. I transferd to this school so a lot of my classes didnt apply towards anything. I had already went to school for about two years and now started over as a freshman again.

I wish I knew more about the people who went to this university and what type of learning environment this campus has to give its students. Also it would have been great to have known what types of activities and clubs the school has to offer to make myself feel for secure and comfortable.

I wish I would have gotten all of my finances better together so I could be properly prepared. I also made the mistake and didn't take a tour that all colleges offer.

I wish I would have known that there are not many campus activities, because being involved in different things makes me feel more connected to the school.

I wish I would have known the historical and prestigeous credintial this university obtains. But now I know.

Before I came to Lincoln University I wish I would have known how un-organized they are as a university.

I wish I had known how challenging and well worth all the effort I put into applying here.

Nothing