Saint Charles, MO
Lindenwood University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lindenwood University

Sharon

Lindenwood University honestly feels like home to me. The professors are always willing to help, there's always an activity to do, and the other students make you feel like their your family. I honestly will be staying at Lindenwood for the rest of my college career.

Iman

Lindenwood overall is such a great school. There are a lot of opportunities for students to get involved on such a large campus. Student life on the campus is really nice as well, this was my first year attending and I was definitely able to find the right fit for me. The campus is beautiful and it's sit off in a perfect part of town.

Hayden

I chose Lindenwood because of the smaller class sizes and their academic reputation. My experience so far has been great. The campus is laid out well, there are plenty of organizations and activities to participate in, and the teachers are always available to help me.

Karen

Great school! I think books are a little over priced that the teachers use.

Great school! I think books are a little over priced that the teachers use.

Miranda

Lindenwood University – Belleville has been one of the best decisions I have made in my college career. I am a 3rd time transfer student who lives a non-traditional student life. I work full time and attend class full time. Lindenwood University has that small town vibe but still helps provide big town opportunities. The small class size and communication between professors is a huge plus for me. I love being able to communicate one on one with my professors whether it is over email, before or after class, or during a private meeting that we set up. There is a lot of opportunity to stay in the loop with what is going on in class. Either you can communicate with your professor, you are kept up to date using the Canvas portal, or there is plenty of opportunity to communicate with your class mates throughout campus. With Lindenwood having both the Belleville and St. Charles campuses the amount of opportunities has sky rocketed. There are constant emails and notifications about paid and unpaid internships with local companies that can lead to potential jobs. Lindenwood’s flexibility allows for people to live nontraditional student lives while earning their degree. They have a full day time class schedule as well as a night class schedule with more and more classes being added every year. I give Lindenwood University two big thumbs up!

Saga

Lindenwood is a small enough school that you will be on a first-name basis with all your professors, yet large enough that you'll be surprised by how many people you don't know.

Look, I know it's been hard, having to deal with "friends" who turn out to be deliberately rude for most of your life. But once you find classmates who aren't really jerks at college, don't spend every monent of free time with them. It may sound harsh, but you're going to have a tendency to latch onto friends, and that's not necessarily a good thing. Always remember why you're going to college: education, not friends. If you neglect your studies and homework to go out on a midnight run with your roommates every night, you're going to have a hard time getting A's in class. That's not to say you won't get straight A's, but being too intense about your social life is going to be something you'll struggle with unless you know how to combat it in advance. Of course you can still hang out with friends, just make sure you prioritize your studies. So don't worry about it; just keep in mind that you can have as much fun with your friends as you like once you're done with your scholarly commitments.

Kelsey

The teachers here seem to genuinely care about the students education and making sure that they understand the course work.

I wish I had known that there is almost nobody that stays on campus during the weekends.

Jacqueline

Don't focus on the money. If your schoool has good acedemic advising and a challenging, on-hands program, you will find a job and be able to start paying back your loans. Choosing a school because it's affordable should not be the number one reason to attend.

Athletes are a big part of the community on campus, as well as international students and locals from the Missouri area. The school continues to find more diverse students who are active on campus, starting clubs, and getting people involved.

Someone looking for a very rigorous program should not attend Lindenwood. We are challenged, but it is common to hear, "take this professor, they are easy."

Nadja

My class mates are mostly reserved. hey are not very interactive. I tend to envolve my self with my track mates.

I would choose my college carefully. I more than likely would not let my coaches choose my classes. I know that I would definately let my mother be more involved, she tried and thought I could do everything on my own. I soon learned how much I really need her; shse wasn't far and caught me when I fell, dusted me off and gave me the push to continue.

To attend Lindenwood-Belleville thse student must be very strong-willed. There are many different issues in Belleville that some student may not have encountered before.

melissa

I would first of all tell myself to start saving a lot of money for college. Furthermore, I would tell myself that I should consider double major or other opportunities. I remember when I was convinced in high school that a degree in Education was the best for me. As much as I love teaching, I wish I had someone in high school tellling me to consider other options on the side too such as speech pathologist, which I am working on now. I would also tell myself to organize my college plan and in how many years I would like to graduate, just to be more prepared.

Everybody can attend Lindenwood but people that like to have a lot of freedom in their home or in their life should consider another university as Lindenwood emphasis a lot on visitation hours and housing rules.

Lindenwood University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.