Saint Charles, MO
Lindenwood University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lindenwood University

Katherine

My classmates are fun, conversational, friendly and resourceful.

My classmates are fun, conversational, friendly and resourceful.

I would tell myself to buckle down and not waste the hard earned money that my parents spent on the first part of my education. I would kick myself in the pants and make sure that I understood that college is a gift and not to throw it away.

Students who are not serious about their education and want to spent their time playing video games recreationally should not attend Lindenwood.

Danielle

Do your best and study hard. Apply for any school you want to regardless of how much it costs. You never know how much scholarships and grants you will get. Go for the school of your dreams.

If you are student completely focused on your studies and do not care about partying this school is for you.

If you are a student looking for a school with lots of student activity, sororities/fraternities, and partying this is not the school for you.

Chelsy

The majority of my classmates are usually more focused on their collegiate sports rather than their education and in such the work ethic and classroom discussion suffer.

If given the chance I'd go and tell myself that there are some things in life you cannot prepare yourself for, and college is one of those things. There is no way to prepare yourself for a complete lifestyle change, but you should always try to be adaptable to any given situation. I'd tell myself to stay openminded about other's beliefs, and work on time-management skills because unlike in high school, nobody is there to guide the way for you. I wish I could have told myself to do more community service in high school, because the rewarding feeling that it provides. The transition is rough, but knowing how to be flexible and dedicated is something that makes a successful college student.

I tend to brag about Lindenwood's newest building the Evans Commons, that they built for students since the athletic facilities are the best on campus and around the surrounding area.

Tendai

There is nothing I consider bad about my school. Its a good school and I am getting the skills necessary for my career.

If you are not ready to work hard you should not bother attending this school

Krista

Most students here are driven to learn all they can about their selected field, while also interested in maintaining an active social life.

There is a large commuter population, so the campus looks completely different during the day than it does on weekends. The school does not have a whole lot of activities going on over weekends, but there are always things to do in the surrounding cities, or many students just hang out in the houses and dorms.

Your convictions will be threatened. You may think it easiest just to throw them out, but hold on tightly to those principles that a loving family has established in you. You will grow exponentially during these next several years, experiencing things you've never dreamed would happen. Stay focused on seeking out your purpose through the excitements and through the mundane. There will be personal tragedies, but they will appear only as fading bruises in comparison to the moments of joy that await you. None of the disappointments you will see can overshadow the assurance of being right where you were meant to be. You will be part of an inspired, faithful community that carries each other's burdens and calls you to give all of yourself to true life. Entrust yourself to their love and use your gifts to encourage others. Be present. Engage. Oh, and forget about studying in New Zealand... but you may want to start learning Afrikaans. ;)

Zachary

Engaging university with small personal classes and excellent teachers.

Engaging university with small personal classes and excellent teachers.

Diverse and interesting people.

My college experience has helped shaped me as a person in many ways. Interaction with a variety of cultures and backgrounds has exposed me to intersting and new people. Not only have a gained a greater social understanding of the world around me, but I have benefited academically as well. I have learend much more in college than possible in high school and my studies are focused on areas that interest me and will be of use to me in the future. College has been a vital step to help secure a stable and successful future and has also added greatly to my overall knowledge. My college experience has truly helped shape me in many ways to become what I am confident is a better person. There is no other place in the world where learning can be done on so many levels. I am truly grateful to have been granted the opportunity to attend college and believe everyone should also be afforded such an experience. Learning can be done anywhere, but at a university the blend of cultures, ideas, and backgrounds make it much more rewarding and offers more ways to better oneself than inside the classroom.

Tommy

Besides getting to play football for a great team, I have had the opportunity to meet so many interesting people that have given me an insight into their culture and foods. Things I would never even have know about had I not gotten to go to college. I want to become an Athletic Trainer and already I have learner so much both in the classroom and practical experience working with various sports teams.

It is really growing, just went to Dll from NAIA. But the campus still has the feeling like everybody know everyone. The campus is awesome, they are always upgrading things. All the buildings and football stadium are great.

Someone who is close minded, and doesn't have pride or spirit in themself, or their school.

jaime

A small tight close knit community. Ive enjoyed my time here and the people i have met.

Everyone is very interactive and knows eachoter.

Being the first to graduate (May 11), I have been blessed with a great opportunity. college has sharpened my communication skills and taught me a lot of things I would not have learned had i not attened college.

Elias

Currently I am enrolled at a community college. I chose to stay local because I was having a difficult time trying to decide what career path to pursue. While at the college I have the ability of rooming with a few of my classmates from high school. This has made the transition from high school to college very comfortable for me. While I have more work than in high school I find it very helpful that there is more time out of class to work on it. Because the work is more challenging I believe that it has made me work harder than I ever had to in high school. Even though I have my friends around me most of the time I am very grateful that we all respect each other's own schoolwork and the time that we have to work on it. It is also very nice to have the extra time out of class to have fun and go out to the movies or play in the gym. Surprisingly, I think that I have learned more outside of class than in the actual classroom. I have realized the importance of being a responsible and hardworking individual.

Lindenwood is an exceptional university with teachers with passion and students with a thirst for knowledge.

I have, personally, obtained life experience through attending college. I am able to listen to and appreciate differing viewpoints, and while I may not agree with a classmate or professor, I am able to put myself in his or her shoes to more accurately understand where he or she is coming from. I appreciate the fact that this has assisted me in my degree of business and my focus of marketing. It allows me to better interact with people on a daily basis in and out of the workplace. I feel I am, not only, further educated but I am also more advanced in my life experience outside of my academic time. College has assisted in shaping me as an active member of society, and I am truly grateful.

I enjoy the diversity amongst students and the open, free discussions allowed in classroom settings.

Lindenwood University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.