Lindenwood University Top Questions

Ivona

The most frustrating thing about Lindenwood University, I would say, is that every undergraduate student is required to take the Communications cluster before moving on to any other classes. I have taken these classes my first semester at Forest Park and it is frustrating that I have to take writing classes again. I am going to school for Hospitality Management and those are the classes that I am interested in. I understand that it is better for me to renew my writing skills because it is required in my field. This is what frustrates me most about Lindenwood University.

Ariel

I feel like I am still in high school. I am not sure if I feel this way because of how the students are treated by the staff or because of the people who attend the school, however I know that I feel like I am unable to be independent. The teachers in my major are wonderful, but in my general education classes I feel like I am taking high school freshman level classes.

Melissa

The most frustrating thing about my school are the strict rules regarding dorm visitation.

Holly

The administration is hard to navigate and not very easy to communicate with.

Sasa

Visitation rules and housing situations.

That the campus itself, doesn't allow: Alcohol or allow students to hang out with the opposite sex unless during specified hours in there dorm.

Students aren't allowed to have to opposite sex in their dorms or houses. Those who get caught are sent to the dean of students, and are usually given community service hours, or even possibly get kicked out of school.

holly

the teachers and the professors are the most frustrating things at this school. they say they will give you help and when you ask for it they tell the students to go talk to their advisors. another thing is that fincinal offices are so unorganized and never know s what is going on. those two things are really frustration at this school