Miami, FL
Lindsey Hopkins Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lindsey Hopkins Technical College

Krisitan

If I could go back in time as a highschool senior I would told my to start looking and applying for scholarship, register for class on time and apply for FASA on time. Also find out every information about any school that I want to attend and that college life is no joke ,its more serious then I think alot different then higschool. College is getting me ready for the future to take bigger things in life so you have to be ready and prepared for college. Start applying for scholarship because alot of scholarship is going to waste because nobody applying for them and there is alot of deadlines. Also scholarship can help you pay for your tuition fees, books, classes and any educational expense that you need.

• $0

Lindsey Hopkins Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.