Lindsey Wilson College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lindsey Wilson College

Whitney

It is a great school that allows you to accomplish graduation at a faster pace than others. Semesters are split in half so that work load is not overwhelming. Professors are extremely nice and helpful. Online enrollment is offered for both bachelors and masters programs. In this case out of state tuition is not required.

Melanie

I absolutely love Lindsey Wilson and there is no place I would rather be. I was up in the air on where I wanted to go to school but the minute I stepped foot on campus I knew I was home. The small campus provides a unique family like community. Lindsey Wilson has become my home.

I really enjoy it. They give you many opportunities to explore your calling in life with the help of all staff members on campus. They find a way for you not to pay the exacted amount you need to go there. Overall Lindsey is a welcoming place they talk to you smile say hello and finally ask hoe your day went.

Zachary

I very much like it and I can't wait to be a part of the community here. The professors are warm and inviting along with so many activities I can be involved in. It's easy to make friends and the dorms are amazing and extremely comfy, it's a good experience all around.

Dominick

i absolutely love LWC!! they have given me so many opportunities i don't know where i would be without them. they were willing to move around my schedule so i could play football and be involved in the arts. additionally the school is reasonably priced and is a christian institution so i only ended up paying about six thousand a semester

Dalton

It is a good school for someone who is looking to go to a small town. The overall class sizes are small and the professors work with you a lot. Roughly 1,200 students live on campusThere isn't much to do other than go to school. The athletics are good and fun to go to.

emily

Very beautiful school, small classrooms, professors knowing you by name makes you feel more at place there. The academics are challenging, but there is always an open tutor. On campus housing for freshman is not the best, but if there are any problems then your RA or RD is there to help.