Linfield College-McMinnville Campus

« See more reviews of Linfield College-McMinnville Campus

Linfield is a small college where, as a student, you can really feel at home; it is an amazing school that is widely known for its academic prestige and strong sports programs.

Linfield College is a place to discover how different everyone and everything around you can be, while being able to expand your knowledge of your strengths.

Linfield is a place for those who crave intellectual stimulation, human connection and a thirst for new experience and adventure with each new day.

Linfield College was a fantastic and rewarding place to complete my bachelor's degree because of it's small class sizes and beautiful campus.

Linfield College is a place full of friendly faces that offers challenging classes and an emphasis on global awareness.

Linfield College is community of diverse, movtivated, and happy people who share a love of inquiry and discovery.

Small, but good size school that really gives students excellent opportunities to achieve their goals.

Friendly enviroment, but the cost of attending makes the experience hard to enjoy.

It's a wonderful learning environment with great social opportunities.

Linfield has a super tight-knit community, almost too tight-knit.