Nashville, TN
Lipscomb University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lipscomb University

Aaron

If I could go back to being a high school senior I would not change anything. My high school experience was very challenging and well prepared me for college. "Do exactly what you did all over again."

The small class size and inovlvement of the professors with the students. I graduated from a homeschool environment and the transition for me has been fantastic.

The person who attends Lipscomb University should be serious about their continuing education. They must value their moral standing and have a positive outlook on life.

Janet

My school is a diverse school, friendly and full of scholars.

My school is a diverse school, friendly and full of scholars.

Please take all the math that is available. Read more books of interest, and visit many museums, art galleries, parks with rich history, view the galaxy, and never think about dropping out of school. Stay in touch with yourself, respect yourself and you can respect others.

Julie

I would tell myself not to take high school for granted and tell myself to learn as much as possible!!!

I consider the best thing about my school to be the Adult degree program. This allows older adults attending classes to be in classes with peers of the same age range.

I had a hard time getting used them, because they are so different from my close group of high school friends that I grew up with.

I considered Harding University, Lipscomb has a better music program.

You are beautiful the way you are, but don't forget how much you love to run. Worrying is as useful as a broken arm. The things you need to be worrying about will hit you when you least expect them and there won't be anything you can do about it anyway. Sing the way you always do and don't let anyone intimidate you. Don't waste your time on men who don't love you nearly as much as they say they do, that will only hurt the ones who really love you. Remember compliments you've received, forget the insults. Remember the golden rule and everything you learned in kindergarten."If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." Take your vitamins. Dance. Respect your elders. Don't expect anyone to support you. Be patient. Stay in close touch with the friends you made in high school; they will be more trustworthy than anyone you meet in college.

Mary

Lipscomb has a beautiful campus and a serene atmosphere.

Lipscomb has a beautiful campus and a serene atmosphere.

if I cold go back in time and talk to my high school self, I would tell myself to not be discouraged when you think you have no way to pay for college. I would then tell my high school self that I should take the initiative to apply to as many scholarships as I possibly could because I would need them later. Lastly I would tell myself to have confidence and do everything you have to do and do it with a smile on your face, because it makes all the difference.

I wish I knew that Lipscomb was dead on the weekends, and that financial aid isn't easy to come by for this school.

Chase

I would advise parents and students to simply keep the future in mind when making all choices about which college to attend.

My favorite part about Lipscomb University would have to be the on-campus environment. There's nothing like it; it's almost as if the campus itself is alive and charged with an atmosphere of friendliness, adventure, and joy.

To be honest, I usually brag about the unusual and extremely high percentage of beautiful women that attend the school.

Kimberly

Don't get discouraged. If you can't get into your first choice school, there are still many more options. You can always transfer. However, you never know how much you may fall in love with a school that was not your first choice. Explore every type of option first. Apply for all the scholarships you can. Remember it is extremely important to get involved in everything you can during your first year of college, and never turn down an opportunity to hang out with a group of people that are different than you. You never know who you may become best friends with. In college, don't procrastinate! But most importantly, have a blast. They really are the best years of your life.

Sierah

To make the most of ones college experience the indiviual should prepare for school work maintain a mindset of being focused and welcome various cultures of peers when socializing. For the parents I would suggest they be highly involved in the students journey throughout the students college experience for financial guidance and support .

The worst thing about my school is that is not as diversed as I would perfer it to be. I also would prefer if students socialized outside of the racial barrier more often and have a greater appreciation for various cultures.

Any type of person can attend this school.

Nathan

When choosing a school you need to look for the one that suits you best, not anyone else. Look at everything. Factors such as campus, location, and after school activities make a huge difference and should be reviewed carefully. As with anything, though, you have complete control over how much you love or hate your college experience. It is whatever you make it out to be. Just have a possitive outlook and be willing to work hard and you'll succeed no matter what.

A lot of people tend to go home on the weekends cutting back on things to do.

It has a great business school faculty and the location is incredible.

Alexander

Location, location, location! Yes, academics and extracurriculars are important, but going to school in a city that is enjoyable gives your student an opportunity to leave campus and recuporate from the stress of college life. Although the purpose of attending college is to earn a degree, do not forget that a social life is part of your education too. Classes can become over whelming, but students can find respite in spending time with friends at beautiful parks and restaurants near their campus. Colleges and universities that have plans for future expansion, both academically and architecturally, will likely be more inclined to meet your student's needs for a well-rounded college experience. Inquire how tuition dollars are allocated toward your student's department of interest. Choose a school that places an emphasis on your anticipated major, and you will surely find your educational expectations exceeded.

I wish I had known more about activities for helping transfer students get to know people on campus. It was difficult at first to get plugged in, but everyone is quite outgoing and so once you meet a few people it's easy to feel at home.

The campus is gorgeous and everyone is very nice and outgoing. If you have struggles, which everyone does, there are always people to come around you and provide support to help you back on your feet. I love this place.

Lipscomb University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.