Lipscomb University

« See more reviews of Lipscomb University

There's a little of everything here. A lot of the students are very musically inclined, Nashville being Music City, there is a lot of musical interest. You have your hillbillies, your jocks, and your preppy girls, but I would say for the most part that the LIpscomb student body is made up of really solid people who want to meet new people. They love God, they love serving the community, and just having a good time.

Most of the students are religious and are very caring. Mission trips are big. A lot of the students have money, but are usually very down to earth. Everyone knows everyone and there are all types of people from preps to hipsters. A lot of the students are very environmentally conscious

The majority of the student body consist of overly sheltered children. They may be 21 but they are operating on a 12 year old mental level. There are some real students here but they are far and few between.

Most of the classmates in my smaller classes are caring, and hard-working. In some of my larger classes, I'm not sure. But mostly all of the students are friendly and approachable.

All my classmates share mostly the same religious beliefs as well as political beliefs. They are also giving, caring people who are here to get a high quality christian education.

My classmates are very diverse; there are a lot of people from Tennessee, but that doesn't mean they are all alike in the way they act and the things they like.

My fellow Lipscomb students are from all over. The best part about Lipscomb students is how involved they are! The student activity is fun and frequent!

I had a hard time getting used them, because they are so different from my close group of high school friends that I grew up with.

My classmates are quite in class. When is time for class discussion, they are very engaging. Most of all they are civil.

My classmates were very diverse and full of different experiences ready to offer help to their peers.