Crow Agency, MT
Little Big Horn College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Little Big Horn College

Holly

My school is best known for being self-established. It went from a few rooms in a trailor to a very impressive campus complete with an all new library as of 2009. My school is also known for its basketball team. Its the team that our reservation takes pride in even when its not having a winning season. The school can be recognized for various things, such as the amount of students it reaches each year, to the great cultural experience you obtain from attending Little Big Horn College.

Dear Holly, It's your future self and I expect you to listen. First off, get your butt into gear. As soon as you hit college and the idea of being in college your going to be behind mentally and emotionally. Things will be different for you but you'll adjust. As you grow through the next year or so, you'll understand what it means to not only be a college student but also an independent adult. Don't be afraid to steal chairs from a table so you can sit and attend class, haha. Stick to your studies because once you get into that groove you'll feel so much better about yourself when it comes down to getting on the grind. Remember to hold your head up as you walk the halls and do what you need to. Success is going to get you to bigger and better things in life and never forget that you have the Lord to watch your back. Don't procastinate, it'll get you into a bit of trouble with the homework you recieve. But most of all, have fun and enjoy these precious moments before your done.

I wish i would have learn how to study before I started school. Also if I would have known to be more aggressive once I started, because your constantly competing for scholarships, or seats in a class, and even grades. I know if I could go back to the old me, I would have told myself to get alot more prepared before I started college here. Another thing I wish i'd known was the parking, I would have told myself that parking is so hard nowadays and getting to school on time would be a big plus for me.

Little Big Horn College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.