LIU Brooklyn Top Questions

I tell them how diverse my school is and how much fun it is. The people there aren't there for drama they want an education and want to meet good people.

Raven

When I tell my friends that I attend LIU, I brag about how my Pharmacy Manager recommended me to this school and so far it has been up to the standards that I was hoping for.

Essence

I always tell my friend about how the campus is really clean, convient, and beautiful . I tell them how you don't have to worry about walking a mile to get to class like other big universities. Everything is just a hop, skip away. The campus is heavingly guarded so we're always safe and its beautifly decorated.

Melannie

My classroom is the world and my professors are experts in their fields because they are the ones who live what they are preaching everyday. What I mean by this is that although my campus is based on the Long Island University Brooklyn Campus, I have only actually been there once. With Global College, for the past three years, I have been studying abroad in Costa Rica (2007-2008), China (2008-2009), Taiwan, Thailand, India, and Turkey (2009-2010), and I am currently located in Uganda (Fall 2010) for an independent research project. I am a global citizen.

LIU is so diverse and I love that fact that I hae met people from s many different cultures. I tell people that stepping out of yourcomfor zone is s important and thats what I was able o do at LIU. I LOVE IT!

Anessia

One thing I brag about is the fact that I'm in an undergraduate program hoping to get into the pharmacy professional phase.

Lawanda

Something that I brag about the most is the professors, they try to help you in every way they can for you to succeed.

Seda

My school offers great support for students. Great nursing program and facilities. Very supportive professors and great wellness center.

Diana

I would brag about Long Island University professors that devote their time studying and teaching students the right lessons, giving students opportunities to meet with them on one-on-one sessions, and informing students of various activities around the University. Long Island University is a huge school with beautiful logisitics, open arms, and warm hearts. You can ask anybody for help and they will help you.

DEION

THE SCHOOL IS VERY GOOD. IT TEACHES YOU ALOT. THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS ARE VERYING CARING AND LOVING. IT IS A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE HERE AT L.I..U

Avner

that it is rated as the best pharmacy school in NY city

Mufsin

I tell my friends outside of college that my college has a huge campus and that it has a huge population of students. I also teel them that the professors and faculty help when the students really need it.

I brag about my grades and how close i am to New York City.