Brookville, NY

LIU Post

« See more reviews of LIU Post

There isn't a certain type of person that best fits in..it isn't high school. In my own opinion C. W. Post is a well rounded school with various people with different likes/dislikes, activities, educational standing, backgrounds, etc.. We have a fair share of people from the sterotypical backgrounds as well as people who don't necessarily fit into those perimeters, but find harmony in coexisting together on campus.

A person that were to attend this school should be friendly, personable, and someone who is going to work for their grades. This person should have a good work ethic, and know what they want to accomplish. This school, as well as just about any other, is way too expensive to be changing your major two or three times before you graduate.

The kind of person looking to get through academics without very much effort who would prefer to focus more on thier social life. They should also be the kind to have their parents pay for their schooling because a) it is excessively overpriced, and b) financial aid is heavily incompetent so your debt will skyrocket.

A person who is looking for a school that is big but a the same time homely. You will become very comfortable living there so it is easier for you to do well in school. I think a person who is laid back should attend because it is a very laid back school.

Anyone who would appreciate a beautiful campus should give C.W. Post a look. It may be quiet on the weekends because a lot of students go home, but it gives me a good chance to study and do my school work.

People who want a diffrent scenery , the school is absolutly beautiful . People that are open minded and are willing to be an active component of a positive community .

I think out going students should go to this school because it is easy to make friends and get involved if you make the effort to join clubs and meet new people.

someone looking for a more rural looking school that is a determined worker. All of the majors seem to have great resources, and their art prgram is excellent.

The kind of person that should attend this University should be those who are aspiring to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others.

If you like a friendly, small university environment this is the place for you. The campus is very inviting and comfortable.