LIU Post Top Questions

I can't honestly answer this question. This January will be my first semester at Long Island University- C.W. Post Campus. I am a transfer student from Hartwick College. I do however have a few friends who go to LIU- Post, and basing this answer off of them I would say that the kind of people who shouldn't attend LIU would be people who shy away form hardwork and do not plan on getting ahead in life. People also shouldn't go to LIU if they don't like to help others.

If you're into the party life, I wouldn't reccomend this school. The campus is quiet on the weekends, which I personally found relaxing, but if you want more emphasis placed on greek life, this isn't the right match. Additionally, students that are struggling financially might find it more to their benefit to attend a non-private college in one of those most expensive areas to live in Long Island. Students who expect to party and slide by in class won't prosper, but if you're studious, you'll thrive.

bridget

Well this is difficult because who am i to say whether or not someone should attend this school. I would have to say that a person who is not willing to put 100 percent into the school doesnt deserve to be here. Someone who isnt willing to try the clubs or organizations, who wont go to class, no activities shouldnt attend Long Island University C.W. Post Campus . A person that just wants to party all the time shouldnt be going to this school.

A student who does not want to work and is focused should not attend.

romeesa

A person who is not willing to work for what the y want to achieve. Also, students who can not afford the tuition.

Everyone has dreams and deserves a chance and therefore my answer would be, there is no kind of person that should not attend this University or any other for that matter. If you have hope, nurture it and don't give up.

People who want to succeed must have perseverance and patience; and the ability to fit in a system. They must have the ability to work with others and show a great deal of determination. What I am saying is that hard work and perseverance are key factors in achieving objectives.

You should not attend CW Post is you are a person who does not have time to deal with a poorly run financial program. Loans get messed up easily and if they don't go through because of the many mistakes they make there, than thats your problem. Commuting is a pain too.

Cheyenne

people who are willing to work hard, have the ability to out there time and effort into learning and accomplishing there goals.

Someone who is social and self-directing when it comes to their education.

Steve

N/a

People who like having a social life, school spirit, and pride in their school.

Someone who doesn't make friends easily should not be here. Someone who isn't willing to work hard, and persevere should not be here. This school is a very expensive school, so for families like mine, it may be easier to find a cheaper school to go to, that may be a little different. Someone who wants to go away from home, that lives on long island should not come here.

Nataly

everyone should attend this school. Everyone is welcomed and feels welcomed.

Deena

You shouldn't attend this school if you aren't serious about getting your work done or following the teachers' guidelines.

Laurore

CW Post is not for one without ambition. Those who try to skate by with little or no effort will not succeed. Being late, being unprepared (no pen, reading material, notebook) or those who do not do at home readings should not attend CW Post. Most importantly, those without the grades, money, or athletic ability should not attend CW Post - tuition is astronomically high.

drug addicts

Michela

Someone who is extremely closed minded, and not tolerant of others and thier views.