Loma Linda, CA
Loma Linda University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Loma Linda University

kimberly

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL , THEIR MISSION AND ETHICS HOWEVER COMMUNICATION CAN BE DIFFICULT. EVERYONE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE WELCOMING AND HAVE BEEN TRYING THEIR BEST TO MAKE THIS NEW TRANSITION OF A NEW SCHOOL AS SMOOTH AS THEY CAN. THEY CARE HERE, I'M NOT JUST A NUMBER OR DOLLAR HERE.

Silvia

Loma Linda University is a great school, this school really goes above and beyond for their students. They offer scholarship opportunities and also volunteer hours that can go towards tuition. The professors are always willing to go above and beyond for their students. This school wants to see you be the best you can be in any career you choose. During finals week, they even treat us with breakfast and lunch! And they are religious school, so we are also offered chapel hours that allow us to reflect and pray for our needs.

Loma Linda University is an university that is dedicated to ensuring their students are learning in the best possible environment. Their simulation center is incredible and comes in handy for learning on non-real patients before real human interaction. It's a good Christian environment.

Hanita

it is very good school Instructors have a lot of teaching experience​ and very organized. everyone I meet is so nice and very helpful.

Jac

Loma Linda University is a wonderful institution with a variety of academic disciplines to choose from, great campus dynamics, an active athletic/intramural department (for those who would like that), and friendly/supportive staff and fellow classmates. The emphasis on service and mission trips/volunteer work is commendable, as LLU seeks to provide whole-person development in their students.

Carla

Loma Linda University is a school that encourages academic excellence, a sense of camaraderie and fellowship and a dedication to developing a relationship with Christ. All these things and many more make Loma Linda University an amazing place to learn and grow. The motto of the institution is "To Make Man Whole" and faculty, staff and students embody this clause. The institution is committed to health and healing and I proud to not only be an alumna but a prospective student once again.

Ryan

Loma Linda is an excellent university in terms of academics and promoting spiritual growth in the classroom. The professors at Loma Linda are extremely passionate about what they teach and making sure that students can always reach them. If you like the feel of smaller classroom sizes, you will feel right at home. Their anesthesia program is ranked amongst the top in the nation, with a first time passing rate well above 90%. What the university does lack is student services. The cafeteria hours are extremely limited and serve the same food each week. The library does not have enough dedicated study rooms and staff are less than friendly to accommodate special needs. Considering Loma Linda is a small private university and does not have the advantages of public funding, the small inconveniences of poor student services is far outweighed by their premier academic standing.

Marie

The opportunity to work in the communinty and around the world as a health professional.

Hello Self, You've made it this far. You're distended to finish college ou just need to stay focused. Remember you do not always need to pile on a heavy loads, it is ok to relax sometimes. You re smart and know your information remember when you take you tests relax and breath. You will be a great nurse. Remember when you have trouble or feel down you do have people in you corner that can help you and who you can talk to. You don't have to hold it in. You have a road ahead of you but stay on the path and do not deveate from it. Know hat you are going through a process, a process that will not complete itself over night. You will do great. Good Luck.

Someone who likes to party and is still trying to find themselves as a person.

Katherine

When looking to the past there are many things which come to my mind that would be a great idea to tell myself when I was a senior in high school. Yet if I had told myself anything I would not have made the same mistakes, and as result I would not have managed my greatest successes which arose from those mistakes. One of the greatest treasures in life are the memories and mistakes each individual makes. It is because of the everyday big and small rewards and downfalls, that I have gained wisdom beyond my years, because there is value in every action taken or not taken within life. Ultimately, if I could go back I would tell myself to just try my best, which is just what I have done with my life so far.

Since I am not scheduled to begin attending the University until January the sixth, it is difficult for me to discern something as unsatisfactory concerning the school. Although I have heard that because of the fast pace of the courses it is often a struggle to keep up with all the work assigned. In fact I have already begun to study terms and definitions as a precursor to an exam which is supposed to take place within the first two weeks of school. Yet the nature of the program allows for accelerated graduation which is ideal for most.

Loma Linda University aims to submit students who have a strong ethical and moral background. In addition the University also promotes wholeness and a relationship with god, in essence the type of person who should attend Loma Linda is the type of person who wants to improve every aspect of their life. The friendly nature of the school gives a feeling of warmth that I have not experienced at any other school I have attended.

School of Medicine and perhaps healthcare professionals.

School of Medicine and perhaps healthcare professionals.

As a high school senior about to graduate, my companion was youth, and achieving the impossible had not yet been acquainted with the practical. I was going to go into college knowing exactly what I wanted to major in and what I was going to do with it. I had my ideals, but I learned the hard way about changing majors. Like a student cramming for an exam the next day, I labored over my career options and the best way to get there. Two unsuccessful major attempts later along with a short period of career research equaled a long period of delay for pursuing my undergraduate degree. People say hindsight is 20/20. It allows us the opportunity to look back on our lives and learn from our actions. Knowing about the expenses college tuition accrues, I would have counseled myself to start saving aside funds for college and to breathe easier while trying to figure out job profiles; that I didn’t need to adhere to the traditional undergraduate 4-year timetable. Everyone is different and it sometimes just takes a bit longer for people to find their niche.

The education costs at Loma Linda University require a lot out of your banking account and taking out loans seem to be the common norm in order to cover costs.

Loma Linda University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.