Longwood University

« See more reviews of Longwood University

My fellow peers consist of a variety of people. Most students participate in recreational activities, for example the Outdoors Club. The best way to ease into the school is to becoming involved in an activity. The school does allow students to meet people within their major; which begins many friendships. The school is big enough to not always see people, but small enough to catch up with friends throughout the day. Depending on individual’s schedules, friendships can be long lasting.

My classmates are social, engaging, intelligent, unfocused, unprepared, and procrastinators when referring to the classroom. Outside of the classroom my classmates are social, intelligent, and generally, when referring to outside of my circle of friends, socially and worldly unaware, or another way putting it Americancentric.

You determine what kind of college experience you will have. If you work hard and take an iterest then professors will take an interest in you. Show that this isn't just they thing to do after high school, and you will have a fufilling experience here with people who want to see you succeed.

It is likely that you have seen or had a class with the majority of your classmates in any class - you will always have a close friend to sit with - overall they are generally competent, surprisingly intelligent, consistently entertaining, and usually engaging.

My classmates (as usually they are honors classes) are dedicated to their studies and care about what they are learning, they talk directly with eachother as well as the teacher when in discussion - you don't need to hide your opinions from them.

My classmates in my honors classes are motivated but fun-loving, while most of my classmates in my regular classes seem to have better things to do than focus on their studies (aka drinking).

Not the most diverse campus. In Dhall greeks all sit together, then athletes then everyone else. Just how it is. Most longwood students are from Ric, Nova and VB.

Although I have only experienced one semester at longwood, My fellow class mates are friendly, outgoing, and motivated to learn.

Longwood students are the kind who come in knowing what they have to do, but also know how to unwind at the end of the day.

Most people really aren't as focused on their work as they should be and try to find the easiest way possible to get by.