Longwood University Top Questions

Someone that loves school sponsered activites and would like to join clubs and organization. Longwood University is big on leadership and participating with other students. Greek life is also a large part of Longwood, and there are manh options so it is easy to find your place. Classes are small so it is easier to interact with your teachers because they know everyone in your class. Although Farmville is a small town, there are many activites on and off campus that you can do with your friends, like sports games and bowling.

Megan

A person who love learning, want a good education, and being involved with the school and community should attend this school.

Corrina

Longwood is a great place for everyone. We love new students to become part of our family. We always have activities on campus and there are classes for everyone. We have a spectacular education and nursing program and business is on the rise.

I think a dedicated student that wants to be a teacher or professor is the best fit for this school.

Casey

Longwood Unviersity is a small college, so if you are the type of person that loves socializing I'd suggest LU. It doesn't matter whether you know your major when you apply because longwood has so many choices, and you are sure to find the major that will one day become your career. If you prefer one on one attention with your teachers then maybe you should consider becomeing a Lancer! If you are an outgoing person, with an appetite for learning, that loves the idea of knowing everyone including your teachers then LU is the school for you!

Kristina

People who want to teach.

Amber

A person who is fun loving and hard worker. Longwood is alot of fun but the school work is intense so if your not apt to work hard then don't bother attending.

Manpreet

An individual that is accustomed to a surburban/urban lifestyle and is now ready to settle down and have some time to themselves or someone who is planning on becoming a teacher. That is the type of individual that I would recommend to come to Longwood University. Someone that is okay with not having to go out every weekend, but rather, have some time to themselves and just have a place to study. I have found that Longwood is a great place to study since it has a lot of quiet time, but has a lot to offer as well.

Misty

Longwood is for anyone who likes to learn, loves to be involved, and wants a small-town environment.

Sean

someone that likes a small university and who is very open to new experiences and ideas.

Andrew

You should come to Longwood if you are looking for a small school in a quiet town, especially if you are looking to become a teacher.

Shelley

I think that anyone can attend this school. They have to be friendly and outgoing. Most of the people who attend Longwood are involved. Someone who plans on going home every weekend would not enjoy this school. They must be willing to work hard and earn their grades.