Oberlin, OH
Lorain County Joint Vocational School District

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lorain County Joint Vocational School District

Scot

The worst thing about my school is lunch. They do not follow the food pyramid and most of the food is really greasy. Furthermore, some of the teachers are rude and are there only for the paycheck, which shines through and makes me sick. Additionally, the coaching staff only plays there favorite players even if they do not deserve to play. This is bad becasue we went from winning the league to not winning a game because the coaches did not play the right players. Finally, we have many drunks, and this is annoying becasue they are debbie downers.

I would give the advice to get involved with as many clubs as possible that pertain to my areas of interest. Furthermore, I would join a sport each season , instead of just the two that I became involved with: football and track. Most importantly, I would set-up a stricter schedule each day , for myself. The schedhat seems to work the best for me is :wake up early and use every hour of the day to the fullest extent. The down time in between classes is best used to study or do homework. Moreover, I would fill any free time with a job and start to save money for the future ,when it is time to pay off loans. Next, choose good freinds to be around, positive people help stressful times. Another important transition is to manage your time wisely. A good way to manage your time is do the important task first followed by the not so important task. Finally, partying or celebrating a good semester is needed. Do not go overboard and bindge drink but drink responsibly. Drinking to much will destroy a college degree. So either leanr you can drink responsibly or do not drink at all.

My classmates are obnoxious. Furthermore, they are people who are hypocrites. There are also some sarcastic people in my class. Additionally, my classmates are offensive idividuals. Moreover, my classmates have big mouths and are dislikable. The most annoying charastic of my classmates are is that they are hateful. My classmates are very annoying or objectionable. Myclassmates are compared to scratching nails on a chalk board. My classmates are like a crying baby late at night when you have to work early in the next morning. On the other hand, my classmates have some days where they are very helpful.

• $0

Lorain County Joint Vocational School District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.