Lorain County Joint Vocational School District Top Questions

Scot

I would give the advice to get involved with as many clubs as possible that pertain to my areas of interest. Furthermore, I would join a sport each season , instead of just the two that I became involved with: football and track. Most importantly, I would set-up a stricter schedule each day , for myself. The schedhat seems to work the best for me is :wake up early and use every hour of the day to the fullest extent. The down time in between classes is best used to study or do homework. Moreover, I would fill any free time with a job and start to save money for the future ,when it is time to pay off loans. Next, choose good freinds to be around, positive people help stressful times. Another important transition is to manage your time wisely. A good way to manage your time is do the important task first followed by the not so important task. Finally, partying or celebrating a good semester is needed. Do not go overboard and bindge drink but drink responsibly. Drinking to much will destroy a college degree. So either leanr you can drink responsibly or do not drink at all.