Lord Fairfax Community College Top Questions

Rebecca

Students who are seeking the big-school atmosphere where there is always something happening, always a new clubto look in to or a party to be at shouldn't attend LFCC. Also, students looking to be away from home and living on campus should consider other opitons becuase LFCC does not haveon campus housing.

Jessie

Anyone who's willing to give an effort has a place at Lord Fairfax Community College. The staff will make sure that everyone has the opportunity to take the first steps into a career and life altering degree. It's open to everyone with every background. Single parents, handicapped individuals, and many other nontraditional students are all welcomed. The only reason a person shouldn't attend is if they're not willing to work hard to get their degree. There has to be a drive to succeed, and as long as it's there, you will receive help.

Robert

I actually believe that everyone should attend this school because it is a very nice environment for students to learn and be able to better educate themselves. it is also a school for where adults can come back to school where everyone is there to help you better yourselve and point you towards the right direction to where you want to go.