Los Angeles Harbor College

« See more reviews of Los Angeles Harbor College

If you can't or don't want to go to a 4 year university but still want a quality eduation then you should attend Harbor College. It's a place the makes you forget that its a community college. Its a constantly evolving campus that gets better every year. Its organized and there are plently of really delightful on-campus activities that one can get involved in. There is something at harbor college for everyone regardless of what your education goals are or what personal hobbies or interests you may have.

The kind of person who should attend my school is someone who is extremely friendly and outgoing. If you are the type of person who loves to make friends and build longlasting friendships this is the place. Also beyond just making friends this school is great those who love to interact with their teachers because the teachers at this school are lively and want students who interact and love to participate.

A person that is motivated and wanting to change their life should attend Los Angeles Harbor College, or any college. One who wants to expand their horizons by pursuing higher education should attend this school.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who already knows the educational path they would enjoy walking through and knowing the hard work it will take to reach their goal.