Los Angeles Harbor College Top Questions

Andre

I consider the best thing about Harbor College to be the students and staff that make up the population of the campus. Everyone is just so nice and they all have their own interests and goals. On any given day when walking around campus I could run into several people that I've met on campus and made friends with. It makes me happy knowing that could happen. It makes me feel like the campus is truely alive and bursting with live in the form of students that just radiate their own vibrant personality that is unique to them.

Holda

The best thing about my school is that it allows people to get a second chance of starting over when it comes to their education. It allows the students to start over through different programs such as the P.A.C.E., EOP&S, FAFSA, the Transfer Program and more.

Los Angeles Harbor College is an opportunity for students that are serious about their career and future to give students the resources they need to succeed. They have various A.A. degree programs that directs students into the field they want to get into.

The best thing about my school is the student services available for current students and incoming students.