Los Angeles Pierce College

« See more reviews of Los Angeles Pierce College

My school has a lot of services helping students. My school's Transfer Center helps students get into the college of their dreams, providing information and guidance. The counselors at my school are very helpful, they answer all my questions and give me advice crucial to my academic career. My school also has a very prestigious Honors Program, almost all students who enter it get into one of the most respected universities in our state, University of California, Los Angeles.

My school is one of the few community colleges with my major. There are classes I can take that have to do with my major and I can get my general education done now and tranfer later to a university where I can focus on just my major classes.

That it has a farm on campus! And that it has a wonderful Agricultural program. Also, that it's the best place to go for undergrad if you want to become a Veterinarian, like myself!

this school will help you achieve your goals, meet your accomplishments and develop your well being.

Great teachers and great place to meet new people and make new friends.