Los Angeles Pierce College Top Questions

vanessa

I think anyone could and should go to Pierce. The campus is very diverse, with all ages, races and types of people represented. I have met everyone from single mothers earning two year degrees to 18 year olds straight out of high school at Pierce.

Angelique

As a returning student, I find it very comforting to be in an environment with other adult students and Pierce College provides that with the PACE program. I think this program is for all people that have ever thought about going back to school. It provides convenient classes schedules and is a great way to get your degree.

Any type of person can attend a school, but in order to succeed, that is a different question. In the Pre-Veterinary field, there are many types of students: the lazy ones, the "oh no it's due tomorrow?" ones..but the only ones going anywhere with their grades are the ones who study on a nightly basis. I was shocked at the level of work that is expected, but I am happy to say that I classes I decided to take have all helped mold a successful study program that has kept my grades up.

Any person that wants to further their education in any way should attend Pierce. It is a great school. Many students attend the school for different reasons. Pierce is a great school to transfer to the Universities. Many people also go to Pierce to get promotions for thier job.

Franky

I feel that many people belittle the community colleges because they do not the letters "UC" in front of their name but these institutes provide a stimulating and challenging environment that allow a person to grow academically and as an overall human being. I think the kind of person who should attend this school is a person who is commited and focused in achieving their academic goals. One who is determined in obtaining a degree and succeeding in their profession. Basically, a person who sincerely wants to build their future in the right direction through honest work.

Mojdeh

selt motivated people only. Sometimes classes will get hard and one needs to make it work.

people who are willing to learn and people with an eye for education.