Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Southwest College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Los Angeles Southwest College

Armida

The college allowed high school students to enroll freely which provided a great opportunity. I would like to see more professors on high school campuses ,professors are also excellent.Provides good counselors that encourage you during your educational journey.The staff there are friendly and knowledgeable. There's no pressure to joining a ridiculous amount of classes and the school is clean and is a safe environment.

nicole

LASC is a great community college. The school is centrally

LASC is a great community college. The school is centrally

Hope

It’s a good school and a great environment to learn in. Teachers are willing to talk to you one on one, there are a lot of tutors available on campus who are willing to explain any subject in dept with and for you. Forming study groups is very easy, the vibe you get while in class make you want to learn more.

CATHERINE

The best school that accommodates every class in America, there is no inferiority complex as all races are seen equal and respected the same. The professor are so honest and speak openly on history and philosophy that impacts knowledge to its student for a greater tomorrow. Los Angeles Southwest College is a great school and extremely safe

Los Angeles Southwest College is not the first place I would want to attend. Yet, they are working on their facilities and building a new building. There are always classes and no waiting list. The new SOCTE building is very nice and there are many academic majors you can take.

Blossom

It is a really great place to learn and the standard of education is great. The facilities are wonderful and the professors are available during office hours. The Security on campus is tight and I feel safe on campus. Lectures are easily understood and the environment is conducive for learning.

C.t.

Southwest is a very valuable resource to the surrounding community. It provides students with all the resources they need from counseling, to scholarships, and even programs and workshops to help you along your journey to either graduating with an associates degree or transferring. This college knows how to help you in whatever situation you are in. Above all, everyone there ants to see you succeed. Many teachers, faculty and stuff have the ability to encourage their students to put as much effort in as needed to fulfill your goals. What makes it even better is that at Southwest, counselors plan out your schedule before your graduate or transfer which really puts into perspective the path you need to take to be successful.

blanca

My overall opinion for Southwest is it is an okay school. But they need to have more extracurricular activities. They also need to have better food. And make the college experience better. Also they hardly have any clubs to join. Furthermore , their facilities are hardly ever working. But when they do they do not look clean or smell nice.

Francisco

Los Angeles Southwest College is a wonderful community college to attend. This school has become a second home to me. The professors are easy accessible and will make time for you even if it isn't in their office hours. They've helped with personal goals, not just academic ones. The only highly negative thing about this campus is the lack of a cafeteria or restaraunt(s) on or around campus.Maybe it's just me, but I think we need more options besides food trucks.

Motique

Our school is best known for our muisc program, and dance recitails we have every year.

First, I would say to myself is Motique after high school you would want to finish your education because not finishing now will be much hard to do if I waited later down the line, but not impossible. Without furthering my education and only having a high school dipolma will not be enough to continue on in the real world. Second, a college education prepares you for the work force and by taking these different courses such as english, and math classes will be a really big help in long run. Third, I will be able to meet amazing people that are from different diverse backgrounds, and enroll in these courses with teachers that is devote in teaching as much knowledge to students like myself, so I can become comfontable within myself, reach my full potential in life and become a great individual. Motivation and determination is the key to success.

I would say the best thing about Los Angeles Southwest are the teachers they really care about the students and our education.

Los Angeles Southwest College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.