Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Trade Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Los Angeles Trade Technical College

Genesis

My Classmates are respectful and inspire me to keep on going and do well in my class.

I would give myself the advice to brace myself to take college life one step at a time and not to get overwhelmed. College life is not about hanging out with friends and not going to class. College is for people who wish to be successful because the student decides to. Its not easy but with a little help and the right tools the student can and will be a success and ultimatly reach the goal of graduation wich will only set off our education path.

I tell my friends how Los Angeles Trade Tech has so many carreers to choose from. Los Angeles Trade Tech has friendly and out going people and all they wish is for the student to graduate and provide tools and support groups to do so.

Luz

My classmates are hard working individuals who are trying to pursue their goals in order to become somebody in life.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to apply to a University instead of a community college. I would have applied for the first fall semester instead of applying the following spring semester. I would have told myself to quit my job so that I could focus completely on school. I would have told myself to save my money so that I can buy a car. I would have also told myself to make a friend in all of my classes so that I can have somebody to study with. I would tell myself to make sure I take plenty of notes and if possible to take a tape recorder so that I completely understand the topics. This is the advice I would have given myself If I had the opportunity to talk to myself as a high school senior, It would have given me a better college experience.

I believe that the type of person that should attend school is a person who is motivated and committed. School should be one of your main priorities. A person can get very far with a good education and eventually give back to the community.

Marcus

Well whats unique about the school I attend is that they offer trades, and not all schools have that offering. The program that I am in which is welding is mainly a hands on educational experience. The schools I were considering to attend did not have that program or was not as good as the I am in now.

Well if i can go back in time and talk to myself, I would first compliment myself as a person that is willing to learn. According to what I know now as oppose to back then I would have lots of advice to offer. I would motivate myself to work harder and make the right choices. I would have told myself to engage in more academic curriculms. As a college student now i would have told myself to prepare for the big world because college is a totally differnt atmosphere then high school. College life revolves around priorities, responsibility and courage. No one is going to baby you and make sure you turned your work in on time like you are in high school still. The transition from high school to college was not bad as i thought. i just had to get accustomed to it. Thats some of the advise i would have told myself if I could go back in time!

The person that should attend this school is one who is dedicated and motivated to learn and strive hard. They must come prepared every day and work hard and diligently. The type of person that would wake up in the morning thats anxious to attend school with an happy spirit.

Sandra

My school is enfamous for it's trade courses; such as culinary, carpentry, nursing, and cosemetology. As well as having a 65% graduate and transfer rate.

Stay focused and attend college immediately from graduation. Apply for all scholarships and pell grants possible. This is the best way, you do not want to be a returning freshman at 33 with two children and barely enough funds to pay for the expensive books. It will definitely be greater later, it's ok to sacrafice the fun and enjoyment of life right now. Remember, you will never be passed up twice for a promotion because you don't have your degree. Good luck and Go Bless!

The best thing about my school is the current expansion of new buildings for classes; Bridge program for high schoolers; and child development center. My campus is conveniently located two blocks from my hom in the heart of downtown L.A. I can walk down the street, drop off my son and go to class. They have compassionate, supportive staff , skilled to cater to the needs of the community, whether it's returning adults, high schoolers, and/or new students.

Laurene

I would go to someone who I could trust as a mentor and ask them to help me formulate a plan and help me to set goals about my future. I would write down my goals and review them daily to keep myself on track. I would volunteer and read as much as I could about my chosen field of interest and then inventory myself to find out if this the direction I want to go in. As things change, my options may also change, so I need to be prepared for this. I would research trends and scientific date associated with my interest. I would build a network of people who are of the same mind set as I am to keep my self on track. This would help me to build my skills and prepare my for my career.

Los Angeles Trade Technical College is a community college with an exceptional program in the trades. We have the oldest culinary program in the United States. There are also other trades available. We are the closest to the real world in training in the country.

Anyone who is seriously considering a trade should go and find out as much information in their chosen field and follow the instructions of the counselors and guidance staff.

Los Angeles Trade Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.