Los Angeles Trade Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Los Angeles Trade Technical College

Darandall

It is a ok school nothing extremely fantastic about it. There are some issues with people who smoke if you want to destroy your lungs fine but leave mine alone. The campus security is ok but sometimes things get out of hand in shaded areas where no one is. Some people are very disrespectful and God help us all.

Denyce

Trade tech is a great school, the environment is very friendly, everyone is pretty much kind and are willing to help if needed. The class room sizes are perfect, in each class there's about 30 to 45 students. Therefore the professors will not forget about you, and they are pretty much easy to reach if you need help, even after hours. So far I'm loving the college life. The staff and students are also very encouraging you to get involved with activities outside of the classroom. I personally love it because knowing that they care about you make it easier for me to learn and succeed.

lisa

My time at Trade tech was a very good experience the culinary arts program is the best . The professors were there when you needed them with no hesitation to assist you whenever you needed them. I learned a lot during my time there and I wouldn't change anything about the experience,

U

I think that LATTC is a great for individuals trying to save money to transfer to a University. It is also nice for people looking for another shot in getting a second chance in education. I also love how they have a great food truck service that cares much for its customers. The professors are extremely caring as well.

Romonique

The college is pretty decent I'm able to come here and get all my classes at a good price so I'm able to transfer in the near future. It was good for me because I came right out of high school and I'm able to take all the classes I need, including the classes I need to transfer at a lower price then a university. I would say it's pretty good to be a community college.

Lizet

I really like this campus. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The professors are always willing to be accessible to the students when in need of help. Students on campus are very friendly and are always willing to help one out if there's any questions. The staff in every department area joy to speak to, and are always ready to direct you to wherever you need to go.

Aubrey

Walking into Los Angeles Trade Technical College I knew nothing. In high school your only told about UCS and CAL STATES, but never community colleges. I didn’t know about the help and resources that are available for students on and off campus. Trade Tech offers help that any other college would have. Trade Tech is the best school for anyone to attend, they’ve help me with paying for books, my classes and the counselors are always on hand. ready to help student that are in need with help for school.

Milten

I feel happy and blessing to enjoy lattc college. I feel very integrated in a multicultural community, I am a disabled person and single mother and this school supports me, and helps me to reach my goals. I am happy here. I have attended another community college and the truth is that I did not feel the same support as here is why I returned in my current college I have the eops program that is for students who are full students They offer me a lot of support as a single mother like food tickets and counseling, help for study materials, complement this with dsps. I really feel very special with this last program. Well it's only for people with all kinds of disabilities like me, And they are always attentive and contribute to achieve our goals since for people with disabilities and mothers we are a double and great challenge to move forward. We must fulfill a number of tasks and responsibilities as a woman. Such as being on time for medical treatments to arrange our schedule for surgeries, take care of details and obligations with our children and attend and perform in our own classes. All that is presented to us is a double and heavy task to be accomplished. That's why these programs offered help ease the burden. I wish that all those who pass this have the same access that I have today and I thank you for letting me express, even if I may not win the scholarship. I send you all the blessings and gratitude for letting me participate always yours lattc student.

Alexey

It is my 3rd year in Trade Tech and I’ve grown very attached to it. The campus is very large, all of it’s facilities were stellar in my experience. I particularly like the fact that there are special areas with some fake grass, air conditioning and wi-fi. I’ve seen plenty of students sleep there and did so myself a couple times. The campus is really focused around students and their comfortability. Wherever you look, you find a bench to sit on and relax. There is a garden, there is a grocery store, there are huge lawns with tables and stools. On-campus library is huge and provides a ton of different resources. There is everything from popular books to large databases and news outlet subscriptions. There is also a pool on campus and I’ve attended swimming classes in it multiple times. It is state of the art. We even had a class during rain because they managed to heat up the pool to be very hot. It felt like a spa. Faculty members are always polite and mostly helpful. Ms. Ashraf Hosseini the international student counsellor is the sweetest woman on the campus. She always cares for her students and helps in-person with any academic matters. My only issue with Trade Tech is that the start of a semester is always a gamble. You never know if your instructors turn out to be very helpful and encouraging or boring and discouraging. So far, I’ve had my best experience with the English department. I had 3 different professors. 2 of them were the best professors I’ve ever met, and one was an open socialist who used her class as an indoctrination chamber.

Irvin

I love it. I use to play basketball here and now I’m all about academics in my nursing program. Go Beavers!! I believe that the school can do more with the older building. Most of the campus is up to date however there is some building that’s been there and have not been touched since my moms been going to trade tech. However, I love the atmosphere at trade tech.

Olivia

The people at the front desk can be impatient like if you talk softly ask you to speak up loudly. Their tone can be sarcastic. As for the professors they are patient and offer advice based on their own experience. Answer your emails. It was nice being in a class of older people looking to better themselves.

Javier

My personal overall opinion and experience of Los Angeles Trade Technical College is that it's a great place to learn, grow, get a hands on feel and a great opportunity for the career of your choice. The college offers many different ways to help you have a successful education. It's all up to the student to make the decision and stay dedicated to their choice.

Karina

Los Angeles Trade Tech College is that it offers a wide variety of programs such as accounting, electrical classes, automotive, construction maintenance and etc. The programs can be finished in like 2 years if you’re full time. The environment on campus is very good. Students are friendly. There is a cafeteria on campus with various food selections. The staff and professors are motivated to teach and very nice. The college has great science professors.

Ray Bryan

Not only does it prepare students to transfer to four-year universities, but it can also prepare them for vocational trades. It is full of culture and diversity. It has many clubs that promote self-group and community awareness. Many of the professors are passionate about what they do and are very helpful.