Sacramento, CA
Los Rios Community College District Office

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Los Rios Community College District Office

Zaferin

Consumnes River College is close to home that is why I like it. However, I think they can improve on some stuff like how some teachers are not professional enough and this is some of the reasons why I made a decision to change my major. Don't get me wrong I loved what I do but the professor's that I encountered they were very rude and unprofessional. Since I have a learning disability DSPS is not helpful at all. They are also unprofessional because whenever I have to take a test I have to schedule an appointment I get that but they time you on how long you can be in the testing room for regardless if it is in your plan or not. They also have cameras in the testing room and that makes me feel uncomfortable. I also do not like how they put every learning disability kid together in a room to take a test. Sometimes you cannot concentrate because someone else decides to talk, tap their pencil, or even chew gum. To make things worst they "sneak up behind you to check up on you."

Nayla

In my opinion I think is a very good college district that give students a very good opportunity to learn and practice at the same time that how we learn. The district gives all the students help and any kind of information to help everyone to succeed in there classes.

• $0

Los Rios Community College District Office administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.