Louisiana College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Louisiana College

Lillian

During my time at Louisiana College, I have overall enjoyed my experience. Of course, there is always an area for improvement, but I would not have wanted to attend any other institution. Louisiana College has become my home away from home these past few years.

Jodie

The college overall is very constricting. It almost feels like students are not allowed to be adults and make their own choices when it comes to what we choose to do outside of school on our free time. other sports also don't get really much shine due to football being the main focus and a lot of teachers focusing on what the football players need instead if what all the students need.

keonna

My opinion on Louisiana College would overall be a great one! Louisiana College is very home oriented, and all the professors makes it seem like home. They have multiple clubs, activities and sports to join so you will feel left out. Every major has some type of club, so you Will have something to join. LC is a D3 private baptist institution, that I should very small and you will find your way around easily. Overall LC is home; I love every moment I have been there when I first came for Preview Day! ClawsUp

Clay

Nahh

Tabetha

Louisiana College is a college I have longed to go to. I would love to keep my christian life going while I attend college, and attending LC I would be able to make that possible.

Caroline

I find the campus and the staff to be most inviting and helpful; there are regular activities that are open to the public and always family friendly. The teachers are passionate about their fields of study as well as helping the students to learn all that they can and excel in each area of their lives. It is a safe and friendly environment that aids the student in their pursuit of knowledge.

Louisiana is a great college, although it isn't a big campus like other big colleges nearby it still has a friendly vibe around the campus. Students who are in the older grades encourage freshman and transfers to get involved with the school activities. The college is very warm when welcoming new and incoming students. Louisiana College has a great Christian like environment where people are very welcomed and accepted.

Crystal

My overall opinion is that I love LC! I love the small campus and classrooms. The professors are there to help you learn and succeed as long as you are willing to try. They go above and beyond to help. The dorms could be better but where just has amazing dorms. The food is pretty good. The atmosphere is great and the fellow students normally are great. There are a few who could be better. It is a great Christian institution. Christ is included in any classroom. Its a great school. LC ya l8r!

Katlynn

Louisiana College has an amazing campus and wonderful faculty. Students are very involved and intelligent. Everyone is very close and has great Christian faith.

ZAVIER

I find Louisiana College to be a beautiful, well-maintained college campus located right outside of Alexandria, LA. The college is sort of small and its located in a suburban area and consists of a close-knit family friendly group of students and staff that makes you feel welcomed, valued and appreciated, which works perfect for my life as a 1st year college student. As a visitor, another attribute that I’d learned that Louisiana College offers their students and that’s Chapel services. You will earn college semester credits for attending convocation and that’s very important to me, especially, since I’m a Christian and my life is centered on Christ and more importantly, as a student living away from home for the first time in my life, I would like have a spiritual space and place to turn to, if I ever felt any type of stressors. I’m a football athlete student, who will be graduating from high school this coming May 22, 2020, and after conducting my extensive research on colleges and universities that has my major, which is Criminology as well as extracurricular activities or intramural sports, which are football and/or wrestling. In addition to my major, another reason I selected this college over other universities, simply, because it’s much more affordable than most of my “in state” universities in the State of Georgia, where I currently reside. Also, as an athlete student, most D3 or NAIA schools are private and tend to be very expensive but this college works for my budget and my mom’s budget. Thank You. Amen.

Mckenna

Louisiana college is a great school. Immediately, when I walked inside the school I felt like I was at home. It is a very christian environment which is a huge part of my life. The professors seem very involved with the students to help one on one. This school I know will give me the exact needs for me to got into nursing.