Louisiana State University-Alexandria Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Louisiana State University-Alexandria

I have never been disappointed by LSUA. Every class I have ever taken was easy to understand the professor; other students are always willing to help; campus is easy to navigate and the upgrades to the school in the past years have made it even more enjoyable. There is no other college campus that I would rather be involved with.

Raven

If you are interested in staying small town, this is a good option. At least in the science/math areas

Torethia

The university is fit for those wanting that college experience, but still feel as if they are at home. The staff and faculty have familiar faces and are always kind. I enjoy this university and I'm sure it will continue to grow, expand and offer more degree options in the near future.

Tiffany

If your looking for a school to go to school and get in and out this is the place for you. There are little to none campus events going on. Everyone is about their business and getting their education as fast as possible. Also its one of the cheapest colleges in the area.

Benjamin

I feel that LSUA is an amazing school with plenty of opportunities for any student. LSUA also offers very affordable tuition and is very generous with financial aid. I have made so many new friends simply by interacting with other students in the class rooms, which is strongly encouraged by the professors. Speaking of the professors, each and every one of them I have taken have been extremely memorable and pleasant to speak to, couple that with their clear office hours and willingness to help students succeed, and you have a pretty nice school. I highly recommend LSUA for anyone that needs to start early on their college career.

nagham

It is academically an excellent college that provides the full academic support for its students. It provides many otherjob opportunities for the students to have the chance to get access to many positions and many experiences during the learning process.

Anna

I am glad that I chose to finish my degree here. I started attending in the flesh back ten years ago but moved to a nearby city. I was able to complete my degree online despite living hundreds of miles away. The online experience has been excellent, and I would recommend it to anyone.

RyLeigh

This campus was very pretty and clean. Louisiana State University-Alexandria is a great place to attend college. I plan to attend this college in the Fall 2018 semester. I really look forward to spending these next 4 years on a such a beautiful campus.

Louisiana State University-Alexandria is a great school for the student that is focused on learning. This school does not have much partying or activities off campus, but the student-teacher interaction is great. I have been to another school and the class size comparison between the schools is huge. I feel smaller schools give a great opportunity for students to learn one on one with the professors.

Courtney

My experience at Louisiana State University in Alexandria has been amazing. The teachers are very helpful, and always have time to answer questions. There are many activities for students. My only issue is they do not have family housing for single moms like myself.

katelyn

Louisiana State University-Alexandria is a small campus for those people who do not want to leave home but that also want to be close to everyone on campus. To me, I would rather go to school on a small campus like LSUA and get to know my classmates as well as the professors to know who I am and not think or look at me as a number but actually care about me passing,

Dakota

I just started, but everyone there is super nice and friendly. They really care about their students which is a good change of pace. The faculty tries to help you as much as possible and even helped me know which books I needed so I didn’t have to buy them at the school for outrageous prices! They have people call and check on you to see if you are transitioning well. I also quite enjoy the fact that they care so much about their students that they offer free counseling and help to anyone who needs it. I may be an online student, but they do everything they must to make everything a good experience.

Nathaniel

I think that the university is a great place to go because the people are so friendly and they are very helpful to me. Also, I am going to Lsua in the fall so I can wait to be a member of this school. So I believe that lsua will be the best college in Louisiana.