Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

Charlene

A football weekend consists of tailgating, followed by a game, followed by Tigerland. A non-football weekend, everyone goes home if they live close enough,

Jimmy

My typical weekend is probably different than most students around campus. I work as a manager and so that is what I do on the weekends and on the days I have few to no classes.

Yvonne

MANY people go to Tigerland over the weekends. This is a strip of bars and clubs where you can choose which you want to go to. tigerland is pretty fun and there is always atleast on bar that is full of people!

Trent

A typical weekend for me consists of either studying/laundry or general relaxing/lazyness during the day and hanging out with friends during the night. Rarely I'll opt to go out to Tigerland with some friends, but usually we just go get some beignets from Coffee Call and hang out at someone's house or the dorms with a movie night.

Trent