Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College Top Questions

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Jimmy

I am not sure, I would have to survey high school kids or others to determine this answer.

Trent

A stereotype for LSU is probably the amount of partying the students do. Most people think LSU students party and go to the clubs every night, which for some of the students is true, but not all.

They like to party. They do not excel academically. p.s. Many people say LSU stands for "Louisiana Sports University"

They are all party animals

LSU is a party school that only cares about sports.

Tate

LSU students party more and study less. They are always poorly prepared, satisfied just to get by. Come to college with a poor high school education.

Jody

LSU is seen as a big party school where everybody drinks and parties hard.

That we drink alot and party hard. Also that we don't make time for school because we are always drunk.

Too much partying and staying up all night.

martha

That we are crazy, rowdy football fans.

"LSU is a party school: only idiots and drunks go there." "Go to LSU if you don't want to work for your degree."

Wild, lots of drinking & partying.

that it is an enourmous campus, that it's a party school, and that you don't have to attend class to do well.

LSU is a party school. LSU cares more about football than academics.

Lindzee

We party all the time, we all drink, the school is really difficult

KJ

We are constant partiers, southern belles, and southern genlemen.

jessie

they party too much

Some stereotypes about LSU are that we are very intellegent people and we try very hard to succeed in everything that we do.

Cat

not smart, anyone can get in. this is a party school.

Jody

LSU fans are wild and crazy.

We party hard, tailgate hard, and cheer hard. Terible things issue from the bowels of our sudent section. Were loud proud crazy ass people. We are intuative and inteligent and 100 times better that The University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

People think of LSU as a big southern party school with a good football team.

Lance

We are mainly considered a football school. I also believe due to Louisiana's poorly ranked education system, we do not receive much recognition for academic prestige.

KAY

PEOPLE THINK I GO TO LSU BECAUSE I THINK I AM BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

Will

Some of the stereotypes of LSU is that our football fans are over the top obnoxious and full of school spirit. We are known for getting work done, but having fun doing so.