Eunice, LA
Louisiana State University-Eunice

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Louisiana State University-Eunice

Logan

I feel that LSUE is a great place to start for those who plan on attending a 4-year university in Louisiana. They offer various programs to allow students to achieve academic success better with cheaper methods than going straight to a 4-year university. In addition, they offer various 2-year courses for those who can't wait all 4-years to get to the field they want to take part in.

Quiana

The school is buzzing with life it's easy to get around and the professors are amazing this school is great with lots of activities and academic greatness and it makes the learning process easier for me as a student. And I hope to continue furthering my education here as long as I can

zachary

The student body is friendly and helpful, you will make good friends here. The staff and faculty are very supportive of the students. Academics are great. There is comfortable housing on campus and the food is great. The town is a friendly cajun town. Its a great atmosphere for college life.

Mary
LSUE

LSUE

I love LSUE. It's the perfect starting school on the way to where you want to go. The small campus and classes are great for first time college students. The teachers are always willing and ready to help out too.

Jocelena

It's very plan, no excitment, no greeks, there are few good teacher, not all credits transfer to other schools, and dont have all majors.

I have improved on my education, i have also learned about what it means to be independent. When they tell you that after you walk across that stage to recieve your dipolma that you are now stepping into the real world that is true. Once i got to college i realized that if i knew back then what i know now i would have changed alot about my high school years. Because, not everything is about going out and having fun there is more to life then just enjoying things is about knowledge and what you do with your knowledge. College has help me really open my eyes and see things for what they really are.

I wish that I had known that most of the teachers do not teach well. Also, that its takes them long for them to look at your financial aid reports and get back to you. They did not have all the require credits nor class for my major.

Macey

If I could go back in time, to myself as a high school senior, the advice I would give myself is: relax! I always made college seem like some big stressful event that would consume my entire life. In actuallity, it is almost the exact opposite. College isn't hard; it just takes a lot of time and patience. There is a lot of work that goes into being successful in college, but not as much as I was making there out to be. I would tell myself to calm down and to stop stressing about school because it is not at all as bad as I was making it to be.

Any person who is not ready to take the big leap into a four year university should attend this school. It is a great start for any student.

The thing I brag most about is that my classes are small, and my professors are great. I have an awesome relationship with everyone of my professors, and most importantly, they know who I am as well. They are always willing to lend a hand.

BillieKopecky

My classmates vary from students right out of high school, to non traditional students, andto students who have technical certificates and looking to forward there education.

Dear Billie, The key to getting good grades is studying and truly understand the material given to you; of course you?re probably thinking. But studying is something you never really have to do, so learning the best study skills for you is going to be crucial. I wish I could tell you the best way to study, but I'm not sure I can. You will learn that every class you take has different demands on you as a student; and you will have to adjust your study techniques for each course you take. I can tell you to start studying form the beginning. Do not wait until two weeks before your tests to start study. It doesn?t work for you. You are the kind of student who learns best when you review your course material daily. Other students may not need to study like you do to succeed in school, but focus on your needs to be successful. When you start to feel over whelmed with your work load or need help just remember, Psalm 46:1 ?God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble?. Turn to and trust the Lord. Sincerely, Billie

Before I came to LSU-Eunice I wish I knew how easy it is to talk to your teachers/professors for help or if there is something you just need explained in details again.

savannah

stay focused and do not get into the party scene. education is more important that socializing at this point. study!!!! this is not like high school when you can study ten minutes before the test and pass., it takes time and effort!

a person who is not willing to stay focused and do their work.

its a small school and i like it because i do not get lost!

Louisiana State University-Eunice administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.