New Orleans, LA
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-New Orleans

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-New Orleans

Elfreda

Great school will well qualified faculty that are always there to help

Great school will well qualified faculty that are always there to help

If I could go back in time I would definately make sure I chose the right college based on my personal interst. I would chose a college well known for research in healthcare. In addition, I would not take anything lightly. I would make sure I spent more time studying and less time partying. Only hardwork can lead to success.

Alexis

I love the dental hygiene program, but am not find of our instructors. They are there for our aid, no doubt, but are very strict. The environment is one of strict business, with no play. It is a small school, which I like. There are only 23 total juniors and seniors participating in the Lafayette branch of the program. It's nice for one on one attention when we need it on clinic.

As I attend a professional school, the majority of the students are eager to learn. They are tere to gain knowledge to their field of study so they can quickly get out of school and begin their careers. I personally attend Louisiana school of dentistry, a branch of Louisiana state university health sciences center as a dental hygiene student. I study on Lafayette at a satellite program the school has worked out so some of us on the other side of the state can have an opportunity to study Dental Hygiene as well. It's all women, and we have a good time learning together. We are all very eager to finish school though. It's tough. But we are trying to be persistent and be strong students who study continuously and finish strong.

Danielle

Hey self. Stop sleeping in class for 2 minutes so that I can tell you about how you can simplify things for yourself in the future. You are young and intelligent. Put your present youth and god given ability for smarts to good use. Develop a good study system now, even for those studies that come easy to you. There is still time. Quit that job that has you working so late at night and sleeping in 90% of your classes. You don't need it, its just money that you can call your own. You need to tap into discovering what your true interests are now because they will aid you in determining what you plan to do with your life long term. After graduation, go straight into college - hiatus is a tremendous waste of time and teeters on a permanent path of not pursuing post-secondary education. Get involved in school related activities that can further your academic experiences and foster a conduit for networking. Lastly, take it all very seriously and read as much as you can to develop a strong vocabulary. Great ideas are nothing when they can't be shared through communication.

Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-New Orleans administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.