Sylvania, OH

Lourdes University

« See more reviews of Lourdes University

One thing I wished I would have known was it being a catholic school. I did not know that it was catholic but i dont have a problem with the school being catholic, I like that it is a religious school it has its benefits. I wish I would have known that my social life wouldnt be what i expected. I wish we had more to ofer to keep us busy and entertained.

I wish I would have known how to manage my study time more effectively. I began school as a transient, non-traditional student. I was already married and had two children. My study time was often left on the back burner so that I could devote time to my family.

I felt like I knew everything there was to know about Lourdes College. It is a wonderful place to attend, the faculty and staff are amazing, and the education is what matters the most. I feel like I am receiving the best education that there is to receive! :)

that there is so much expected of you. which isnt necessarily a bad thing. its a great motivater and keeps me on my toes. this leaves no time though sometimes for other personal or extra curricula activities.

I wish I would have known what I wanted to do for sure before I choose a major. I never really researched different degree's and majors before I choose to go into Business Adminstration/Accounting.

I wish that I would have started college earlier in my life and would have had the advantage of more in depth education in my high school that would benefit me in College.

I wish I had known how high the professor's standards were. Then I could have prepaired myself a little bit better academically.

As a non-traditional student, I wish I had known that this college was here when I first graduated high school.

I wish I had known more about all the building sand activites that are happening at Lourdes College.

I wish that I knew that the college were change to university stausts