Loyola University New Orleans

« See more reviews of Loyola University New Orleans

This school is very family like. The campus and environment makes it feel like a second home and the professors and staff make that feeling even stronger. Everyone is very welcoming and involved. It is the perfect size for me and gives me the opportunity to really get to know the people and professors at my school.

A small, Jesuit university with a simultaneously artsy and business-like atmosphere. The easily navigable-campus and small student population fosters community and school pride (not to mention a cafeteria often filled with good food and the sound of student produced music).

Everyone at my school is very friendly and devoted to each other, their success, and their values; the faculty and the students love being involved with one another, school activities, and special events.

Loyola is an accepting, vibrant and diverse campus, highly reflective of the culture of New Orleans and focused on enabling students to discover and improve themselves while completing their education.

My school is a collection of unusual students who are brought together by a desire to attend a school in a city that is unlike any other in the United States

Loyola University New Orleans is set in the heart of New Orleans, and because of that, it is unlike any other place in this world.

A place for those with ambiguous dreams of the future to meet those with strict plans and combine into something wonderful.

The best way to describe Loyola University is extremely helpful.

Loyola University is a private, small, and Catholic school.

Loyola teaches you how to be with and for others.