Loyola University New Orleans

« See more reviews of Loyola University New Orleans

A diverse, non-elitist bunch with such a diversity of backgrounds and interests. In a small school, people quickly become acquinted with each other, and it is easy to maintain relationships in such close proximity. My classmates range from the artsy type that inhibit the top-rated music school and the professional, business-oriented type found in a respectable business school. Most importantly to me, you never get the sense of inferiority or seclusion in my school, as the school is highly diverse and sports team and fraternities/sororities take a backseat to school solidarity.

The most interesting and diverse group of people at one college. Really a great place to meet all walks of a liberal arts college student. I always hear music and see people with paint or charcoal all over their clothes, and everyone that I am around writes a great deal.

my classmates are very involved and very attentive. They all speak up and participate heavily during class. this makes me feel comfortable to speak up and it makes me excited to learn.

The students at Loyola University are all very unique and fun-loving, and they all have a strong sense of self and the future they want for themselves.

My classmates are a group of cliques that are associated with the university that have no real defining features, except for a rare few.

Classmates are diverse, there are some who are very nice and helpful others will be shy and others will be just weird.

My classmates are very unique, accepting, different, creative, artistic, independent, loving, motivated people.

My classmates are very accepting of others, fun to be around, and very supportive of one another.

I have a close friend in every room and a stranger is just a friend you haven't met.

They are very down to earth and welcoming people. They are always willing to help.