Loyola University New Orleans

« See more reviews of Loyola University New Orleans

Loyola University is the only Jesuit University with a school of music. Within our unique music school we have the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz, which is well known to musicians throughout the United States. The Thelonious Monk Institute is perhaps the most prestigious jazz oriented program in New Orleans, a city known for its jazz music heritage. Another thing Loyola is known for is its volunteer programs, most specifically LUCAP, which have served the New Orleans area since the 1970s.

Our school is best know for their business school, library, music school, law school, and graduate programs. Locally, Loyola is considered the "artsy" liberal school that is in quain uptown New Orleans. The diverse student body is also a defining feature.

Loyola University New Orleans is best known for being a small artsy college. They have a great business school, especially business music. They really focus on student-professor relations. Loyola has a unique learning approach and I like it very much.

My school is best known for its Jazz Studies, Music and Music Industries programs, but their Communications, English, Arts, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Biology programs are great. The law school is also well known.

Diversity, Nightlife, Culture, a place where you can go out every night of the week so you must be focused on your work during the day so you can party at night.

Loyola is best known for the Music, Business, and Communications programs. There are very artistic people at Loyola and people that are very career driven.

My school is best known for it's amazing college of music as well as the college of business.

My school is best known for the weather, sorotity, and fraturnity life. The hurricanes

This school is best known for law, music and communications, and psychology.

Loyola is best known for its Music school and its Law school.