Loyola University New Orleans Top Questions

Madeline

An open-minded student. This campus is very accepting of religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, and disabilities.

Dianna

Loyola's students are very diverse, we have local students and students from all across America.

The student that would best benefit form attending this school would be one that is not privileged, or that is appreciative for such privileges. This school provides many advanced ammenities, many of which are at little or no cost to the students. This is a huge ad vantage to students, which is not realistic in other aspects of life. Such comforts would benefit one that could appreciate them and not abuse them.

A student at Loyola will become part of a small community, and should be interested in enjoying and contributing to it. New Orleans itself is a unique and amazing city; enjoying New Orleans itself is something that universities anywhere else in the country cannot offer. The lifestyle of the city has a distinct influence on those living here, and is itself the reason many come and stay.

A liberal person who plans on living on campus.

Katerine

Anyone should attend Loyola University. It is a small university compared to others, but it is a nice community. Service is very inportant at this university as well as academics. One has to work hard in order to do well.

My school is diverse and there is every type of person here. It is a liberal arts school, so there is an active hippy-like community as well as homosexual and artist. However, my school is also in the bible belt, very much in the South, so that also is to be taken into consideration. Also, Loyola is catholic. The catholic aspect is not particularly prevalent, but most of the people here are.

Deidre

A person who has great financial need or who is very wealthy. I'm lower middle class/middle class and am still having financial issues. A person who likes a personal learning environment.

Any type of person! This campus is so diverse and accepting for all types of people. It was the best campus environment - lots of events outside including concerts by our own students!

Hope

Someone who is open to having smaller classes, getting to know everyone, being a little artsy/funky, and open to having fun with friends but still able to balance getting their work done every once and a while

Jerrica

People that should attend this school are people who are in to small schools. Everyone seems to know everyone, and it's a very family type community. A person that enjoys smaller classes would definitely benefit here, seeing as the max class size seems to be around 30-50 people. The campus also has a very active social life, so a person should be a little outgoing!