Loyola University New Orleans

« See more reviews of Loyola University New Orleans

Do a lot of research and dont be afraid to try somewhere or something you didnt think you were looking for... you might be pleasantly surprised and fall in love with a city you never even thought you would visit. You can ALWAYS go back home if you dont like it, but if you dont leave you probably wont ever.

ApYou made the right choice going to Loyola. You will change, yet remain the same while embracing new cultures and so many people that you would never imagine being friends with. Also, your musical abilities will be allowed to grow in this environment, which will lead to exciting possiblities.

I would tell myself not to sweat the small stuff. The problems you're facing right now in high school are nothing compared to all of the stresses of college. I would also tell myself to appreciate the full nights' sleep I got in high school...because those are extremely rare in college.

I would tell myself to work a little harder senior year when 'senioritis' started to kick in. I would also tell myself to get involved in a few more clubs and activities. I would tell myself to start looking for scholarships starting freshman year in order to know what was out there.

The advice that I would give my senior self is to not always look at the name of an unviersity, but rather, to look more into the cost of tuition and to do more research in to not only my chosen major but also into which college would offer the best education in that field.

When looking at colleges parents and students should look at when they want a private school or a public school. They should look at the size and cost of the school and whether or not the school offers what the perspective students wants out of his or her college career.

try and plan a trip to the school, and one not through the school just alk around and ask questions, meet people. get to know the culture not created by the tours the school gives you, but from you experiencing the culture the school offers yourself.

I would tell myself to go to class every day and always, always take 15 hours. I would give myself this advice because I am now a senior and wish I was graduating on time. You dont realize it at the time but every class and credit hour counts.

The most importan thing to know in college is how to manage your time according to who you are. A lot of other people have different study habbits and you should not try to do what they do if you know it wont work for you.

I needed help pay for school I have one year old little girl who I need to take care all need of I would like to get a better paying career so I can care for my family. Thank you for learning to me. Jamie Vincent