Loyola University New Orleans

« See more reviews of Loyola University New Orleans

I adore our beautiful campus, it's fantastic. Besides that, we have everything it seems. Good food, great people, an awesome staff, friendly professors, there isn't a thing I dislike about Loyola.

The Best thing about Loyola is that it is the perfect place for those who go there. You fall in love with the campus, the people, everything. Here we learn to think critically and act justly.

The best thing about Loyola is the support you get from classmates. Sure, we all want to beat each other's grades, but if you need help you get it. I have never felt alone while at Loyola.

the intemacy of the school. OI get to meet and see people on a daily bases. it's not to big where i meet new people everyday but not to small where I see the same people everyday.

It is an open learning environment with a constant flow of ideas. It is a very engaging environment and a place that makes even the most difficult subjects easy to learn.

The best thing about Loyola University New Orleans is the community atmosphere. Loyola is small enough that students and faculty members know each other.

The best thing about my school is the size. By loyola being such a small school students are able to recieve more attention from teachers

the Professors are available for questions, small classes, and personal atmosphere.

.